the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to know.. bore looked brand new. it looks virtually identical to my jonsered 2137. even had to slot the mixture screws like i did on the red so i could the **** thing to run.
that was a great idea to spline the screws instead of slotting them.NOT:chainsaw:

You can buy the proper splined screwdrivers for tuning those things (I have all of them) but they're probably worth more than the saw :)

Bob Cornwell
Yesterday at 9:02am
Damm I'm having a great start to another day in paradise got chucked off another forum ...... bloody wankers who can't handle the truth

Looks like we are all wankers hahahahahahahahaha

Heh heh. Not sure what truth he's talking about :) Methinks someone is delusional.

I know I'll be beaten for saying this but those little 2214AV's are a bloody good saw for the price. I sold mine years ago and it's still going strong. It's cut a hell of a lot of wood.
good to know.. bore looked brand new. it looks virtually identical to my jonsered 2137. even had to slot the mixture screws like i did on the red so i could the **** thing to run.
that was a great idea to spline the screws instead of slotting them.NOT:chainsaw:
You can buy the proper splined screwdrivers for tuning those things (I have all of them) but they're probably worth more than the saw :)
yeah found them on ebaY.. sumtin like 20 bucks plus shipping from the UK... cheaper to get the dremel out and customize it :eek:

I know I'll be beaten for saying this but those little 2214AV's are a bloody good saw for the price. I sold mine years ago and it's still going strong. It's cut a hell of a lot of wood.

long as it works and does the job who cares what name is stuck on the side.

Heh heh. Not sure what truth he's talking about :) Methinks someone is delusional.

where did you see that Matty 2.....

yeah found them on ebaY.. sumtin like 20 bucks plus shipping from the UK... cheaper to get the dremel out and customize it :eek:

A bit cheaper here: http://stores.ebay.com.au/Harleys-p...23506018&_sid=720216848&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Bob Cornwell
Yesterday at 9:02am
Damm I'm having a great start to another day in paradise got chucked off another forum ...... bloody wankers who can't handle the truth

Looks like we are all wankers hahahahahahahahaha

Yea Matty 2 that's how it looks, and by the way I read that post its becoming a common practice. Won't be long before he is not welcome in any.

He will get kicked off facebook in no time at all he is just a View attachment 356210

haha, yea I got a PM yesterday telling me again I'm a looser..... I now have blocked him on FB as well.
Wonder how many times a day he's looking here to see whats going on.

edit,,, hey all, just watching "a million ways to die in the west" this is a new release comedy western and worth watching, just laughing as it goes on. worth getting.

Back