the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mate.
I have a single 441 AM kit here and to be honest I've never even tested one of these kits hence I have one here unused. I am very wary of selling kits I haven't tested and the 441 is one of those kits I'm unsure of.
Not sure on aftermarket pistons and I've already stolen the rings off of this one for a customer's 044.
If it's from the guy in Greece then it should be OK. Kolben seem to be OK from my experience so you should be fine. If something blows up I'll send you this kit - just buy some Caber rings and you're good to go.

Thanks dude. I will give the Kolben/Caber set a try. I have used Caber rings before with good results. Seems the 3 piston kit options for the 441 are the Kolben, Golf on Ebay, and NWP from Baileys. Seems that the cheaper McChicom genuine imitation 441 piston and cylinder kits fail pretty fast from threads posted here.

and jill ain't bad either :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yah, I want to press her buttons, and... spill on Jill. ;)

They will get sued into extinction like Blitz though. No avoiding it. Someone will start a fire with the easy pour button and they will light themselves up (playing Bruce Springstein's "I'm on fire") and find the same lawyers that did in Blitz. Or as demonstrated in the ad, some AS McNoob will pour a shot glass of gas using one and drink it. "I though that it was ethanol, man!" :rock:

Got a link mate

Not with me. I'm out taking carrot tissue samples to send to a lab near Andrew at Moolap. Same guy left two comments on a Redgum and Bluegum video about dust. I replied last night and he responded - he seems to have mellowed a bit after I explained a few things.

morning tea possums...

the thread is having a little break from last week and the week before and now that it busted its relaxing time till he gets let off the chain and starts the same snot again.

perhaps we should see this vid Matt, he may well be an expert (probably self appointed) on sharpening and be correct.
Then again it may be bob trying to give you some stick.

edit,,, blowing a Gail again today, last night was worse, clear sky tho.

best be back to todays job,,,, 6x2x6.0m rails need 40 by 2.00pm.

monday was bloody freezing.. down around 6 here.. last nite was mild in comparison. wife took the little one down to the beach.. well even tho it was low tide there was no beach at all.. normally its 15-20m walk from the boardwalk to the waters edge; waves were crashes up onto the stairs from the boardwalk:eek:

Not only am I a disappointment to every Youtube member in the northern hemisphere but also to myself, my friends, and my family. I disgust myself.
Harden the f,,, up mate,its only a chainsaw chain :D anyway,when uncle bob is back he will no doubt educate you on the finer points........of everything :eek:

Back