the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2strokenut

2strokenut

One nut loose
i not read the legislation but what about the 3 other brands of lever 12g?
Any hoo they might come git me IAC lever action 12g,,, actuality really no care as it a pita bit of kit bought when i had 250 hilly acres full of rabbit and fox to walkabout but thats gone now.... the fear is lever & pump rifles is on the list but i think far to hard and shooters fisher party shall defend it..

it all leavers shotguns over 5mag are cat D and under 5 are cat C

thats the sad thing is the got it through and next will be all other leavers and pumps then bolts the brakes.

derwoodii
peter92

peter92

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ok guys , who,s got some timber slabs suitable for bench top , about 6 metres long {that the length of the bench i have to do}, around Monto, Mt Perry,Bundy or close to Maryborough Qld
shoot me a PM on price please
Peter

husq2100

husq2100

Addicted to ArboristSite
hey Blokes,

hope all is going well.

Going to have a Husky 266 project saw for sale soon. Lots of NOS parts including the crankcase, fuel tank, Piston and cylinder + spare NOS piston. (single ring, full circle type) New husky av's, fuel line, filter. Full carb rebuild etc. Ill post pics when Ive got it together. Its not complete but most the way there. PM me if interested. I also have a 288xp and 272xp for sale on gumtree.

have a merry christmas guys and girls

460cixy

460cixy

Addicted to ArboristSite
hey Blokes,

hope all is going well.

Going to have a Husky 266 project saw for sale soon. Lots of NOS parts including the crankcase, fuel tank, Piston and cylinder + spare NOS piston. (single ring, full circle type) New husky av's, fuel line, filter. Full carb rebuild etc. Ill post pics when Ive got it together. Its not complete but most the way there. PM me if interested. I also have a 288xp and 272xp for sale on gumtree.

have a merry christmas guys and girls

How much you got on The 272