the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N
Unless Chippy posts pics of him or at least his watch with all those hot Finnish lasses he mentioned a few posts back, I'm calling BS :) Remember Chippy, it's pics or it didn't happen.

A shame the great dribble thread has been reduced to no hot chicks and bickering. But as the resident kiwi, I accept my opinion means SFA.....LOL

That video I posted a page or two back is of me. I show the watch at some point in the vid so you know it's me.

I won't be posting pics of others here, and yes, it is a shame that one person has made this thread his platform to flame anyone that thinks differently to himself. Last person to leave was Creeker who had been on here longer than most. At least Creeker gave 460 a piece of his mind.

I dare you to go into the middle of some of the shopping malls draped in an American flag, and film the response.

One person did **** this thread and it certainly wasn't 460. Used to be able to get on here, have a laugh, a joke, nothing too serious. Photos of chicks, guns, dead deer, pigs etc. Then some new bloke rocked up and started crying about everything, made it just like every other social media shitfight and everyone slowly dwindled away.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Look at the girly hand on the end of that little arm. Creeper was a flog just like you pippy. Ya right rob it used to be great looked forward to coming home from work and jumping on and putting **** on each other and having a good laugh posting funny **** about dune coons and other monkeys then one Pc divisive tool beater rocked up and rooted it for all the good kitties lucky for me how ever I have met some top kitties off here that will be life long friends.

One person did **** this thread and it certainly wasn't 460. Used to be able to get on here, have a laugh, a joke, nothing too serious. Photos of chicks, guns, dead deer, pigs etc. Then some new bloke rocked up and started crying about everything, made it just like every other social media shitfight and everyone slowly dwindled away.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Looks like you're the one having the sook now buddy.

I'm guessing the bloke on here that's been banned from just about every social media site he's ever been on has been banned because he's a tosser and a loser.....he's a hater.

We all know who that bloke is.

had an arched Banksia feature tree that took a knock last storm it was firm but needed some support to be sure as a public track trundles under simple prop jack it up pine pole granite base steel tie and roof screws feel solid now will check it each 6 months Its this or $2k for pro tree firm to do the same yeah i know its not plumb but the Shelia ranger liked it that ways...
thumbnail_WP_20180222_005.jpg thumbnail_WP_20180222_004.jpg

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Loca...aford_Foreshore_Reserve-Seaford_Victoria.html

You gotta admit, there are places over there where doing so would end up looking like a new episode of Jackass, such is the new wave of highly restricted rather than freedom of, expression. Unlike Oz and NZ. We don't know how bloody lucky we are.

You gotta admit, there are places over there where doing so would end up looking like a new episode of Jackass, such is the new wave of highly restricted rather then freedom of, expression. Unlike Oz and NZ. We don't know how bloody lucky we are.

so dam true and we need to keep it that way but political correctness will kill it slowly.

so dam true and we need to keep it that way but political correctness will kill it slowly.

There are no laws regarding political correctness or even hate speech in Australia. Political correctness removes nothing from free speech.
Freedom of speech still exists, totally, but with freedom of speech comes absolute responsibility, which some just don't get.

Hate and divisive speech and policies will get this country nowhere fast...

There are no laws regarding political correctness or even hate speech in Australia. Political correctness removes nothing from free speech.
Freedom of speech still exists, totally, but with freedom of speech comes absolute responsibility, which some just don't get.

Hate and divisive speech and policies will get this country nowhere fast...

you are right i dose not but people are less likely to say what they truely think because of political correctness.

hate speech is a sad thing it comes from both sides. and is all most all ways miss information that ends up overtakeing the ones who have valid points / truths on the matter.

Latest posts

Back