the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laucke was always consistently good flour when I was baking about 20 years ago and they seem to be making pretty good premixes these days. I’ve been making some sourdough at home and have never made normal white bread at home. Maybe I should get some Laucke mix and give it a try [emoji1305] I’d love to have a stove like yours to bake in too [emoji7]

doh a idiot wondering why some arrow shots just went high like 2 out 10 over top of target hmm hey look the release aid string was not set over the arrow nook,,, so i was locked above the line of release above arrow.... aaw well thatz how it came from shop so i figured that how it supposed to be even tho it looked odd and NQR

all is fixed so much easier now 25m and 35 metre & im not loosing arrows, even found one lost one

thumbnail_IMG_20200607_151054_3.jpg
no sheep were harmed
thumbnail_IMG_20200607_115504_3.jpgthumbnail_IMG_20200607_150956_3.jpg

Now that restrictions are starting to lift, My Wife Liz was again offered space at the Clare Art Gallery for June for her Zero Waste Exhibition which displays the garments that are featured in her book
Zero Waste Sewing which was launched just as everything was being shut down in March

https://lizhaywood.com.au/zero-waste-sewing-book/
here is a basic video walk around, maybe your significant other half's might enjoy.

cheers chaps.

a5ef26069d256a9851cf6cf4c3c31422.jpg

So I spliced up an eye on the 16mm double braid.
had some issues with the selma fids, they are made from flat sheet, rolled into a tube, where they meet, it grabs the fibers of the braid, and messes up things.
put some tape over that area, but then it was a bear to get thru when burying the core before tapering it.

its windy, cool, around 10, and rain showers passing, kangaroos by the front of the house near the orchard, and the house is warm, perfect time to be splicing up rope.

esplice.jpgesplicestart.jpgesplicetaper.jpg

Lovely work splicing mate!!

Couldn’t resist popping in here after coming back from Supercheap.

You know you’re in Australia when you go into a car shop and the first thing you see is a stand with car products called “Wet Dreams sealant” “Happy ending finishing foam” “three way prep spray” “leather love” “snow job” and “big softy flannel”

Then you move to the spray cans and you see “Start ya bastard!” and “Brake ya bastard!”

If that wasn’t funny enough, you go into a local winery to see home made chilly called “Sh*t the bed” chilly.

Ahhh you Aussies are fantastic, we need more of this around the world, light hearted fun.

Weather here in Perth is on and off rain showers with a high of around 20c.

Parts arrived in the shop today for my 076 so i’m working on that at the moment.

nice work there trains i can splice 3 stand rope eyes but never even looked at double braid very impressive

Nice day here in Vic calm a bit grey clear a no excuse day at the gun club weather dialing in some reloads and trying to remember how to match data with my scope cuz its been 11 weeks since last,, hmm ok which ways do i turn this knob again??

thumbnail_IMG_20200613_125021.jpg

Swapped carbys on my Briggs quantum because the old one starter running like crap and turned out the throttle shaft and body was flogged put. Now the primer doesn’t work, normal warped housing leaking air, suck a poor design. Put a NOS 850 series Briggs I got cheap on an masport utility only to find out the breather hose on the air filter housing to crank case had split [emoji17]

Dont feel bad, I bought an old laminate fold out table, with steel frame for 2 bucks at a clearing sale thinking it would make a great solid reloading bench.
Get home, barely out the ute when wife came out and saw it and said, oh that will be a great kitchen table.

Still no reloading bench.

i made mine out of a fold away work bench with heavy laminate top screwed on,, its about 3 x 2 foot.. i see blokes with whole rooms decked out with selves and rack n gear so much envy..
its already set up good to go handy cuz i got annoying foot issue that needs ice on it so i can least sit load and ice a foot without freezing completely..

oh 3 month ago i dropped a small log but it fell perfect onto steel lace hold tang of my saw pants focused weight on top foot bone and its not healing & still caning me driving mainly,, anti inflame pain killers give mild relief so off to dr physio xray MRI to see why its kaput

got 30 inch bar an chain for the 661 today as got a few big chunks to whittle down tomoz

thumbnail_IMG_20200618_151623.jpg

i made mine out of a fold away work bench with heavy laminate top screwed on,, its about 3 x 2 foot.. i see blokes with whole rooms decked out with selves and rack n gear so much envy..
its already set up good to go handy cuz i got annoying foot issue that needs ice on it so i can least sit load and ice a foot without freezing completely..

oh 3 month ago i dropped a small log but it fell perfect onto steel lace hold tang of my saw pants focused weight on top foot bone and its not healing & still caning me driving mainly,, anti inflame pain killers give mild relief so off to dr physio xray MRI to see why its kaput

got 30 inch bar an chain for the 661 today as got a few big chunks to whittle down tomoz

View attachment 836637

No 32”ES light?

Latest posts

Back