The best bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madhatte

madhatte

It's The Water
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
When I was in the Navy, I lived right around the corner from Stihl's VB factory. It's a big place!

Also: Sugi Hara bars are, in my experience, the best bang for the buck. Rails are every bit as hard as Stihl and they're only a bit over half the price. Some folks don't like the adapter rings; I don't mind 'em, and if I did, I'd just make something else.

fastLeo151

fastLeo151

Addicted to ArboristSite
When I was in the Navy, I lived right around the corner from Stihl's VB factory. It's a big place!

Also: Sugi Hara bars are, in my experience, the best bang for the buck. Rails are every bit as hard as Stihl and they're only a bit over half the price. Some folks don't like the adapter rings; I don't mind 'em, and if I did, I'd just make something else.

Adapter rings???:msp_confused:

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
You can buy the cannon adapter that screws down with the inner plate with the screw between the bar studs on the huskies. Either way works fine but the adapter can be made to stay on. Baileys carries the adapter. Tsumura/total bars have husky mount bars made.