The complete collection and my spoils of war! !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumbilly

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
a40c67ed8fa7fda6e3bd55c0653dd958.jpg

3fbaa464122fc499276d6cd8f975cd02.jpg

70b36b2b2ba89d5eafa87aa06b94623f.jpg

03f7bd0962aebeaa84a1700466550932.jpg

d469a6198493c5e8bf23911993cbc594.jpg

10932bcf64e9531b78cfe3eb2d6f7884.jpg

Aren't they pretty. My take from cutting the last 5 or 6 weekends or so. There's a pile blocked up ten times this big and a pile of full trees 3 times as big as that. A couple hundred face cord at least. When it dries up I'll go back and take some picks.

I figured MI from the looks of the Ford's missing parts. I used to live in west MI but now that I live in GA it's weird seeing vehicles with parts rusted off.

Does Bruce dump?

I figured MI from the looks of the Ford's missing parts. I used to live in west MI but now that I live in GA it's weird seeing vehicles with parts rusted off.

Does Bruce dump?
They really like road salt around here. Not bad for being as old as me though

Salt is the nemesis of vehicles. I have a 63 Falcon without rust, a 66 Mustang without rust, a 78 F250 with very little rust, etc.
I've had vehicles in MI you could kick a football through without hitting anything hard. The salt just eats them up.

Oh and yes they both do via tractor hydraulics. Got tired of trying to keep them running and had to hook them behind a tractor to get out of the woods. So I cut out the middle man literally. Bruce was a '64 f-600. The Bender box was a '72 f-600. Both had 332s in them still ran when removed.

Salt is the nemesis of vehicles. I have a 63 Falcon without rust, a 66 Mustang without rust, a 78 F250 with very little rust, etc.
I've had vehicles in MI you could kick a football through without hitting anything hard. The salt just eats them up.
Very nice! A little jealous I have a '79 f-150 I want to restore.

Also a side note to any one possibly trolling on here for a five finger discount score. Things are locked for your protection not mine. There will be only be one side to the story. [emoji6]
7ad9e54aee38aac1400546b8cda82a37.jpg

Also a side note to any one possibly trolling on here for a five finger discount score. Things are locked for your protection not mine. There will be only be one side to the story.
7ad9e54aee38aac1400546b8cda82a37.jpg
Might be time to go back to Craigslist there, Mr. Paranoia. I'm sure folks are just chomping at the bit to come get their hands on your POS truck. "I have a potty mouth"

Might be time to go back to Craigslist there, Mr. Paranoia. I'm sure folks are just chomping at the bit to come get their hands on your POS truck. "I have a potty mouth"
The truck is worth more stolen Mr. Braindead A****le. We've had a recent history of stolen chainsaws power tools and guns around here. Just was an FYI. Take it how you want it. I would bet you don't think people should be allowed to have guns.

I sure do think people should have guns.....and as many as they can afford for that matter. But idiotic and idle threats and pics of your gun after you posted your location and pics of spoils is idiotic at best. No one is impressed. I'll bet your one of those open carry douche nozzles that likes to flaunt your toys every where you go. I'll bet your facebook prepper group friends are missing you right now. Run along.

So what are the models of all you're saws? Good theroy on keeping thieves a way, can never be to precautious! Anybody who says otherwise is so far out in "left field" they don't know what's good for themselves!

I sure do think people should have guns.....and as many as they can afford for that matter. But idiotic and idle threats and pics of your gun after you posted your location and pics of spoils is idiotic at best. No one is impressed. I'll bet your one of those open carry douche nozzles that likes to flaunt your toys every where you go. I'll bet your facebook prepper group friends are missing you right now. Run along.
I have a cpl nobody needs to know my business. Said more than I want just stated some facts not threats

So what are the models of all you're saws? Good theroy on keeping thieves a way, can never be to precautious! Anybody who says otherwise is so far out in "left field" they don't know what's good for themselves!
2 61s, 266, 298xp, 555 and 562xp.

Latest posts

Back