The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello ms. P, youve not been around in a few days.

Clint i can't seem to post pics any more either.........and you and Colton need profile pics so my blind azz can see yas better lol.

I was over on the other side of the mountains communing with The Larch. I also brought back a box of apples and have spent today making apple sauce. The last batch is in the canner.

How is the ignore feature put to use?

Our larch is just starting to show some yellow. They seem to be fully turned just about the time all of the leaves are gone.

Are larch needles called needles, or something different?

Click on the name in the box above the avatar of the one you wish to ignore. It will bring up a box and on the lower right corner, you will see Ignore. Click on that.
Yup, we call them needles. Or I do.

Show me the math (energy) on this wind harvesting fantasy. Be sure to include the total energy requirements to manufacture, transport, maintain and repair this gizmo. Will the raw materials to manufacture these things come from a divine source or will they have to be mined from the earth? Also include the energy cost to secure the raw materials. Is any pollution generated during any step of this production. If so please include details.

When you have tallied everything required to get and keep this fantastic (meant in the true sense of the word) contraption working please compare that with the energy actually produced.

Only then will you know if it makes sense or not.

Now if you will excuse me I have a Cult of Death meeting to attend.

Show me the math (energy) on this wind harvesting fantasy. Be sure to include the total energy requirements to manufacture, transport, maintain and repair this gizmo. Will the raw materials to manufacture these things come from a divine source or will they have to be mined from the earth? Also include the energy cost to secure the raw materials. Is any pollution generated during any step of this production. If so please include details.

When you have tallied everything required to get and keep this fantastic (meant in the true sense of the word) contraption working please compare that with the energy actually produced.

Only then will you know if it makes sense or not.

Now if you will excuse me I have a Cult of Death meeting to attend.
Death cult? Y'all taking new members?

Click on the name in the box above the avatar of the one you wish to ignore. It will bring up a box and on the lower right corner, you will see Ignore. Click on that.
Yup, we call them needles. Or I do.
Yep, we call'em needles too, but I believe they are a leaf.

Waldren's brain can tell us if we're wrong.
You can call 'em leaves too if you want.

You guys are the tall tree experts.

You tell me what you think the dynamometer's gonna read attached 200 ft up a 300ft Doug fir in a 10 mph breeze?

5 tons, 10 or higher?

jomoco

hit a fence this morning, dumb ass rookie move, just plain gunned it wrong... knew it was close clearance but didn't take the time to do it right...

2-3 loads on about a 1/4 acre lot, houses on 3-1/2 sides, power lines on the other... this gyppo life is something isn't it.

hit a fence this morning, dumb ass rookie move, just plain gunned it wrong... knew it was close clearance but didn't take the time to do it right...

2-3 loads on about a 1/4 acre lot, houses on 3-1/2 sides, power lines on the other... this gyppo life is something isn't it.
it happens........in a hurry. i cut the hinge off a big azz poplar this spring n lost it in a creek.........walk in muck n pick up sticks.
i did not do that again since.......makes ya remember lol.

Friday in bed at 10:00 up at 12:02 am Friday. Coffee in the Thermos. Left the house at 3:45. 4.5 hour drive. Did a mercenary imitation on some Pondy pine for 7 hours. Drove home. Watched 1/2 a movie. In bed by 10. Poopered pup! I need to remind myself not to get up at midnight.

Set an alarm man! then forget it...

Cracked my last vented gas can today, the nice ones with the flexible spout that you pull out... Now all I've got is the assnine CA legal crap we're forced to buy and then modify so they work properly. Of course the cap is going to get lost almost instantly and the schrade valve isn't exactly gasoline rated... but its better then wait five minutes to fill one saw with go juice. glug glug glug... :chop::blob2:

Back