The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked with an old faller who's wife sewed a denim patch on the right shoulder of his hickory shirts. Wasn't quite a bushler pad, but worked pretty good.

I've had shirts like that. Plus patches on the collar, the sleeves, the sides...No point in giving up on a good shirt just 'cause it has a little wear on it.

Clothing just starts feeling good about the time it wants to blow off like a puffy dandelion head.

Yup. Kinda like White Ox gloves...just about the time the "slick" gets ground off and there's a good bit of grit and pitch built up on them they start wearing holes in the fingers.

I remember some dandy storms in November while I was in Humboldt County. One time there where some swells measured at 53 feet. I went from Blue Lake to Trinidad to take a peak at those waves. Downright scary. There where balls of sea foam landing 300-400 yards inland when the waves would crash.

I remember some dandy storms in November while I was in Humboldt County. One time there where some swells measured at 53 feet. I went from Blue Lake to Trinidad to take a peak at those waves. Downright scary. There where balls of sea foam landing 300-400 yards inland when the waves would crash.

that would be something to see

Latest posts

Back