The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A visit to the vet yesterday made my newly acquired exercise dog reach the level of a cheap, motorized treadmill. But no treadmill is going to whine until you take them out on an adventure, nor make you walk an extra mile because it is there you can ambush and recapture it.

Please tell me, what is descriptive processes? I am just an ape and am still building my vocabulary.
Ya see billions and billions of posts ago... there was a thread called the Whining Thread... And it was fun and all, and for some of us that may have been dislexic (?) We may have thought it was the WiNNing thread...

Someone notably Mrs. P decided that loggers don't whine, we "describe"... the rest is history... Some day maybe billions and billions of posts from now our great grand bastards will form a religion around the fine art of "describing"...

Whiskey... doctors are expensive.

I did finally go to the doctor on Tues, wonky knee, headaches, wonka vision (sort of constant)... Didn't even bother mentioning the shoulder issues...

Though for the shoulder I too have found that 2 pillows or hugging one seems to help... still can't ****ing sleep though.
Yeah I'm a hugger too.

Cody was running equipment yesterday with his own key. He took it with him of course. Cody headed off today to no-cell-service-land and was gone when the foreman called and said he had no key. I had to drive 2 1/2 hours round trip to bring him a dang key. Who doesn't have a ring of equipment keys a half a dozen Cat keys? I probably have 25 equipment keys in my truck.

Back