The Good, the bad, the fugly sales?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
First one thing at a time.
Hutzl has there g888 parts kit for $499. And the complete g888 saw for $512. Don’t ya find that odd?

Second,This will bust some bubbles I don’t care.
Why do I see a non running saw as a project saw near the cost of a running saw same model? Let’s say a running 346 Xp for $400 a used saw for $375 non running. Even if it’s a basket case of mix non orginal parts.? I always thought non running saws were cheap?

Have you noticed this?

First one thing at a time.
Hutzl has there g888 parts kit for $499. And the complete g888 saw for $512. Don’t ya find that odd?

Second,This will bust some bubbles I don’t care.
Why do I see a non running saw as a project saw near the cost of a running saw same model? Let’s say a running 346 Xp for $400 a used saw for $375 non running. Even if it’s a basket case of mix non orginal parts.? I always thought non running saws were cheap?

Have you noticed this?
I agree, I've seen non runners sell for way more than I would ever pay for one. I saw a non running 550xp sell on EBay for $350 and a good running one sell on here for $375.
As far as the 888. I wouldn't pay that much period, complete or kit.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Why do I see a non running saw as a project saw near the cost of a running saw same model?
Keep scrolling if it triggers you. Things are worth a certain amount to the possessor. If it's not worth that to anyone else, they won't buy it.

I haven't seen a plethora of running or non running 346's for sale as of late.

Latest posts

Back