The HUZTL scam

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This says it all
72054bc437c6a4b8b23f32b0cf397112.gif

Tax breaks for the rich and trickle down economics is a GOP wet dream and has been proven to hurt the working class and benefit only the rich. When the working class is prospering, everybody wins, seems pretty obvious to most clear thinking people.

Forgetting about LBJs "great society", that made a permanent welfare class?

IKEs farewell, and warnings of the military industrial complex?

IKEs "operation wetback", and how laws are enforced rather than ignored?

FDRs start of government welfare, in the name of "helping Americans"? Where are my social security dollars, now, Griz? Pissed away for criminal aliens and those who refuse to work? I'll be SOFL hoping I get ANY of that back.

But I'm glad I'm an American, I'm glad I'm free, ......... but I wish I was a dog, and the government was a tree.

Everyone is getting way too bent out of shape here. I've bought the 660 and the 440. They both have issues, but I bought them as a toy to play with. No one should expect a all day work saw in a box.
However, it's really nice to put clean parts together on your kitchen table. :)

Everyone is getting way too bent out of shape here. I've bought the 660 and the 440. They both have issues, but I bought them as a toy to play with. No one should expect a all day work saw in a box.
What's up with the 440? I cranked mine up last week and it made me proud.

It had the throttle rod missing, the intake boot is way too soft in my opinion, and the supplied clamp is worthless bs.
The first kits were missing that rod. Sounds like nit picky stuff. All important and should be there. Should be a runner. I thought you were having issues but just complaints.

You mad bro, don't blame me for the failings of the GOP who regularly rob the coffers of private citizens retirement funds to pay for unlawful wars. And Ike was a Repub., the last one in my lifetime I would ever vote for if given the chance.

And I know the KKK was founded and supported, still is , by Democrats.

Wars? Vietnam? JFK and LBJ clusterfuk!

Yes all robbers, but it really started with D-FDR and worsened by D-LBJ. Dispute that!

BTW, I vote independent, registered since 18th birthday as such. Have not voted R- , only once, because the DNC nominated Hildebeast. Chew on that.

But then have never voted for a D- either. Clinton(s) and Obama are a criminal disgrace to Americans.

Bushes, head for the mountains. Reagan the first real RINO who capitulated to more criminal illegal aliens instead of just enforcing the laws. Before my voting but Nixon just a crook left with JFK/LBJ messes.

They all suck!

That's an honest assessment, I can't argue with that. As far as politics, ill personally give my word to keep the politics out of saw threads from this point on, now back to you regularly scheduled program.:cool:

And I know the KKK was founded and supported, still is , by Democrats.

Wars? Vietnam? JFK and LBJ clusterfuk!

Yes all robbers, but it really started with D-FDR and worsened by D-LBJ. Dispute that!

BTW, I vote independent, registered since 18th birthday as such. Have not voted R- , only once, because the DNC nominated Hildebeast. Chew on that.

But then have never voted for a D- either. Clinton(s) and Obama are a criminal disgrace to Americans.

Bushes, head for the mountains. Reagan the first real RINO who capitulated to more criminal illegal aliens instead of just enforcing the laws. Before my voting but Nixon just a crook left with JFK/LBJ messes.

They all suck!
See post# 75 , let's keep politics where it belongs.

Latest posts

Back