The Italian Stallion, Olympyk 999

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now it's talking! You think it would like allitle more advance? Does it buck the starter much now?

No bucking at all. It actually starts easier, idles better and the carb was easier to tune. Overall a happier machine and I knew it as soon as I started it, the idle was up 1k from the previous outing.

I'm will pull the muffler and carb and look at the piston. If all is well I'll add a little more ignition timing. It's about 1/4-1/3 the keyway now so I got plenty of room to go forward.

No bucking at all. It actually starts easier, idles better and the carb was easier to tune. Overall a happier machine and I knew it as soon as I started it, the idle was up 1k from the previous outing.

I'm will pull the muffler and carb and look at the piston. If all is well I'll add a little more ignition timing. It's about 1/4-1/3 the keyway now so I got plenty of room to go forward.

Now the stallion may earn its feed. Thats much better.

Yup, I think I fixed it's hyperdrive. Soon it will hit light speed.

LUDICROUS SPEEEEED!

spaceballs_ludicrous_speed.jpg

Very nice, and definitely getting stronger with each change. The second cut in the vid was a couple of seconds slower. I don't know if it due to the sparks at the end of the first cut or that you seemed to be pushing harder in the second cut.

Smacked that chain pretty good on the first cut, runs strong too....

I couldn't stop it... that was how hard I was pushing on it. It will not stall for anything... even with an 8 pin.

I checked... there was no metal in the 6x6 that the log was setting on so it was just the chain getting smacked against the log.

Very nice, and definitely getting stronger with each change. The second cut in the vid was a couple of seconds slower. I don't know if it due to the sparks at the end of the first cut or that you seemed to be pushing harder in the second cut.

When I took the times in my video editor the second cut was .7s slower. Mostly because I wasn't pushing as hard at the end of the cut to avoid slapping the chain again. Still the first cut was .6s faster than any cut before which is almost a tie with my wild 288 that was running full comp.

Back