The Lock Jack Sport

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought mY LJ back from Germany before Tobe's first order was shipped. I really like using the LJ. After using it for about 16 months the half moon part needed to be replaced because of wear. The newest version is improved so that the wear parts can be replaced without replacing the whole body.

The LJ allows me to work up and down the rope really smoothly. If I have enough rope hanging below me it self tends when I come back in from a limb walk.

Tom

John,

Hubert told me that with the new version they changed the geometry so that the cam action is a little different. That is supposed to change the creeping.

Maybe you should just change over to XTC :)

Tom

I got a short hank of it for small trees. But I've begun playing with the tress hitches now....need a new rope, ordered a fancy schmansy new helmet from Fresco, need pullies.....got the trip coming up....need to by a decender for the Tower climb....want a new saddle...LJ is not in the picture:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back