The MS261 is here!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blsnelling
why not try some hardwood thats not dry rotted?

Come again? You call this dry rotted? Same log.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8wumEnPDi3Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8wumEnPDi3Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Tzed250

Tzed250

Addicted to ArboristSite
Best you can come up with is a missing verb?? Oh come on. For 5000+ posts, I expected a little more from the proverbial “tin woodsman” No heart or brain or both, I forget. Doesn’t really matter, you got an MSRP on the 261 or not tin boy?? Also, I am stihl eagerly awaiting some info on them gloves. I just gots to know about them.

A genius like you should be able to come up with an MSRP easily. Surprising to find you so completely incapacitated.

The gloves are MSR off-road racing gloves. If you don't know who the MS is then the most power you have ever had between your legs came from the adult toy store.

As for the "verb"(the term you are actually looking for is preposition ), since you were the author it should be easier for you to include it than for me to find it's absence.

Good day sir.

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
A genius like you should be able to come up with an MSRP easily. Surprising to find you so completely incapacitated.

The gloves are MSR off-road racing gloves. If you don't know who the MS is then the most power you have ever had between your legs came from the adult toy store.

As for the "verb"(the term you are actually looking for is preposition ), since you were the author it should be easier for you to include it than for me to find it's absence.

Good day sir.

Such venom over a few simple queries?? What gives?? This is a forum. Open exchange of ideas and such no matter who makes them, genius or not?? No matter. I can wait for a genuine MSRP on the ms261. The gloves.. well, I think they can speak for themselves. See ya on the B side little tin dude.

StihlyinEly

StihlyinEly

Addicted to ArboristSite

Good day sir.

Wow. Is it ego or is it booze? Or . . . . who gives a #### one way or another whether a person is a prescriptive or a transformational grammarian/linguist?

Onward! Skol MS261! :D :D

Tzed250

Tzed250

Addicted to ArboristSite
Such venom over a few simple queries?? What gives?? This is a forum. Open exchange of ideas and such no matter who makes them, genius or not?? No matter. I can wait for a genuine MSRP on the ms261. The gloves.. well, I think they can speak for themselves. See ya on the B side little tin dude.

Venom's a$$. You started this little discourse with your poison tongue. You are a typical Internet shyt talker who starts a fight then cries poor pitiful me whe someone stands up to you. Now, we can be done with this, or we can keep on going. The ball is in you court.

John T. Given

StihlyinEly

StihlyinEly

Addicted to ArboristSite
We are all adults here aren't we?

Um, sure. ;)

We'll see who the real adult is between these two. He'll be the one who walks away without another word.

Meanwhile, that darn 261 is eating away at my brain! It's so much saw that I find myself regressing. Pretty soon I'll be nothing but a child in an aging man's body! :D :D

blsnelling
You can't seriously expect him to do that, can you?

I have no problem showing what I do. I've done so plenty of times before. The layout pics pretty much show everything I had planned. If someone wants to copy it, or hopefully even do better, I have no problem with that. I learned the same way.

Tzed250

Tzed250

Addicted to ArboristSite
You can't seriously expect him to do that, can you?

I can seriously expect almost anything. Brad has openly admitted that he feels what he did was not working. Now, sometimes what doesn't work may be just as valuable as what does. Brad had the option to say I took photos, but prefer not to post them. I would have accepted that.

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
I have no problem showing what I do. I've done so plenty of times before. The layout pics pretty much show everything I had planned. If someone wants to copy it, or hopefully even do better, I have no problem with that. I learned the same way.

Hmmm - "porting numbers" used to be a big secret between saw modders, but I may live in the past, in my brain......:laugh::laugh:

Latest posts