The official 029,290,310,390 build off thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if Wiatt is going to show up or not. What do you guys think of letting the owners run their own saw? If Mike & barneyrb don't mind I'll run theirs, since I won't have one in the actual event. Or I can pick a random member to run them.

Not sure if Wiatt is going to show up or not. What do you guys think of letting the owners run their own saw? If Mike & barneyrb don't mind I'll run theirs, since I won't have one in the actual event. Or I can pick a random member to run them.

I really don't care. Honestly not to interested in the race. Excited to put a face to some names though.

No dog in the race, But I always liked the idea of running my own saw.....not saying someone else can't make as good of a cut as i could, but it is my saw.....and I've ran it more than anyone else, so I know what it will or will not take.......

just sayin and stuff :msp_biggrin:

:eek:uttahere2:pick me!!! pick me!!!:eek:uttahere2:

No dog in the race, But I always liked the idea of running my own saw.....not saying someone else can't make as good of a cut as i could, but it is my saw.....and I've ran it more than anyone else, so I know what it will or will not take.......

just sayin and stuff :msp_biggrin:

I agree with you there Durand. Unless it's that down&up stuff. :msp_confused:

You gonna make it to the GTG????

I agree with you there Durand. Unless it's that down&up stuff. :msp_confused:

You gonna make it to the GTG????

ummm yeah, me no saw up :hmm3grin2orange:.

No I doubt it Stump, Im wide open with the choke out at the moment......Got too much stuff going on this time of year. Maybe if there's a Fall GTG :msp_unsure:......

I see sefh milling around down there... He's got one to send I'll bet... :msp_wink:

Well, I thought I was going to have one for this build but plans changed. The saw I was working on for this turned into a stock runner. The 039 cylinder was grooved too much and I didn't think it would have made it. It ended up with a 310 slug and cylinder in it.

Well, I thought I was going to have one for this build but plans changed. The saw I was working on for this turned into a stock runner. The 039 cylinder was grooved too much and I didn't think it would have made it. It ended up with a 310 slug and cylinder in it.

That's too bad, cause this build is right up your alley... The jug I used had a few grooves in it too... But that can be overcome with a few things... :laugh:

That's too bad, cause this build is right up your alley... The jug I used had a few grooves in it too... But that can be overcome with a few things... :laugh:

It had crank bearing and wrist pin failure. If I still have the piston, I'll snap a photo of it and post it. There was a groove that went down the side of it. I was looking forward to this build too.

Mine is not gonna make it, I don't know why (gotta go back into it) but my PP295 will spank it and I mean handily. 64cc should run much better than this one does, guess you could say it broke me from sucking eggs, no more here. Anyways attached are the pictures and I was shooting for the best appearing award.

View attachment 233190

View attachment 233191

233191d1334185171-camosaw2-jpg
233190d1334185141-camosaw1-jpg
Mine is not gonna make it, I don't know why (gotta go back into it) but my PP295 will spank it and I mean handily. 64cc should run much better than this one does, guess you could say it broke me from sucking eggs, no more here. Anyways attached are the pictures and I was shooting for the best appearing award.

View attachment 233190

View attachment 233191

Send it anyway!!! It looks cool!!!

Latest posts

Back