The official 029,290,310,390 build off thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is not gonna make it, I don't know why (gotta go back into it) but my PP295 will spank it and I mean handily. 64cc should run much better than this one does, guess you could say it broke me from sucking eggs, no more here. Anyways attached are the pictures and I was shooting for the best appearing award.

View attachment 233190

View attachment 233191

That thing looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::rock:

I gotta ask, what did you use??

233191d1334185171-camosaw2-jpg
233190d1334185141-camosaw1-jpg

Send it anyway!!! It looks cool!!!

Dooood I will trade you my good running Homelite 150 for that straight up!!!!

PAAALEEEZE

That thing looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::rock:

I gotta ask, what did you use??

Krylon Fusion satin black under clear on the tank assy, magic marker on the Stihl emblem on the clutch cover, and the rest of it was done with hydro graphics. It is a water based film they dip it in and it applies the camo pattern.

The saw has no compression and it's my fault. Let's just say I cut too much off my piston when I went to machine my pop-up. **** happens. I just ordered another piston and am going to try something different in the next couple of weeks.

Krylon Fusion satin black under clear on the tank assy, magic marker on the Stihl emblem on the clutch cover, and the rest of it was done with hydro graphics. It is a water based film they dip it in and it applies the camo pattern.

The saw has no compression and it's my fault. Let's just say I cut too much off my piston when I went to machine my pop-up. **** happens. I just ordered another piston and am going to try something different in the next couple of weeks.

Is it a kit you can do yourself or did you send it off??:confused:

Any interest in the Husky Diagn tool? If so, I will drag it and a laptop along. Anyone attending have a 576 autotune?

I don't think there will be one there. But Id like to check it out. I should have one of them (576AT) sent to me before to long.

yes you will just waiting for my wide side cover and big dogs to come in for it then of to you. be interesting to see how it runs a against a ported 372xp and ported/non ported 7900 if you know anybody whose got one to compare it to

Last edited:
I came in first in the ms310 division:rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Couple pics

4bf5f5b7-4835-faae.jpg
4bf5f5b7-4840-b3b3.jpg

4bf5f5b7-485f-02a1.jpg

4bf5f5b7-487d-e093.jpg

4bf5f5b7-48a1-7e8c.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back