The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you can do is bring it along, set it on the for sale/trade trailor with your info on it, ( I have tags for that )..
There's gonna be a few tree service owners here, once they run it it'd be hard not to take it home.........but, ya never know ??

Oh I missed this. Any chance there will be a quick tree felling training class or is this not feasible? After finding this site and watching some really stupid people try to cut down trees on Youtube I'm kind of leery of dropping trees without some instruction.

Oh I missed this. Any chance there will be a quick tree felling training class or is this not feasible? After finding this site and watching some really stupid people try to cut down trees on Youtube I'm kind of leery of dropping trees without some instruction.
I do have a big oak in the front yard that needs to come down, but I think there's gonna be to many vehicles, and too many other things going on for that....
I can hear it now
Wife> Honey what happened to all the nice trees we had ??
Me> Well dear, ya see, this guy showed up from Maryland wanting to learn how to drop trees, so Tommy, Ken, Joe, and Wes took 'em out to the woods to teach 'em....... I was busy, and was'nt paying attention, and before I realized what was going on, they clear cut 10 acres....

I do have a big oak in the front yard that needs to come down, but I think there's gonna be to many vehicles, and too many other things going on for that....
I can hear it now
Wife> Honey what happened to all the nice trees we had ??
Me> Well dear, ya see, this guy showed up from Maryland wanting to learn how to drop trees, so Tommy, Ken, Joe, and Wes took 'em out to the woods to teach 'em....... I was busy, and was'nt paying attention, and before I realized what was going on, they clear cut 10 acres....

lol. True, probably not a good nor safe idea. Well, just thought I'd ask.

You're officially in charge of that...............I got plenty of tickets here..
Ok, sounds good

To everyone coming...
If you can donate yourself great! If not try and ask your dealers or anyone else for donations. Raffle will be a buck a ticket. I will draw tickets until the table is empty.

Paging Grey, Grey to to Pa gtg thread pleeese.:surprised3:
I just saw this and spit out my coffee all over my laptop! I'm definitely looking forward to this year's GTG. Yes I will be fully clothed. BTW, last year I only had stock MS260 and MS361. I'm now up to 5 saws total including 2 ported, and I rebuilt an sold another two. Oh yeah, I just got my RSL square-filed chains back from sharpening.

I just saw this and spit out my coffee all over my laptop! I'm definitely looking forward to this year's GTG. Yes I will be fully clothed. BTW, last year I only had stock MS260 and MS361. I'm now up to 5 saws total including 2 ported, and I rebuilt an sold another two. Oh yeah, I just got my RSL square-filed chains back from sharpening.
What did I miss? Were you neck-ed last year or something??

Chuck, did you order a load of logs?
I did............Tole em I'd like em mid April, he said, No problem..
That never means things are chisseled in stone though......I was gonna call em today, but lost almost the full day with an eye doctor deal..
I gotta have another cadillac surgery, on my right eye this time , left eye was done 3 yrs. ago....it sukkks,,,,and I ain't that dammmm old ???

I did............Tole em I'd like em mid April, he said, No problem..
That never means things are chisseled in stone though......I was gonna call em today, but lost almost the full day with an eye doctor deal..
I gotta have another cadillac surgery, on my right eye this time , left eye was done 3 yrs. ago....it sukkks,,,,and I ain't that dammmm old ???
i hope somebody has a video camera. blind guy with a chainsaw.:laughing:

You need to port them all:D

Latest posts

Back