The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't tell anybody what to bring when it comes to food.............Cuz, I could say, "bring #%^&&**()+", and you don't know how to make it, then it sucks, then everyone will talk bad about your %$^^*&(^*9868^^^%$%$&,,,,,,,,, that I told you to bring........ya see how that goes ????
Lol... I make awesome pop tarts... Especially cherry.

I won't tell anybody what to bring when it comes to food.............Cuz, I could say, "bring #%^&&**()+", and you don't know how to make it, then it sucks, then everyone will talk bad about your %$^^*&(^*9868^^^%$%$&,,,,,,,,, that I told you to bring........ya see how that goes ????
OK, I'll bring a mess. I can make a mess even if I don't have the proper ingredients. I just use whatever I have around and make a huge mess. Everyday occurrence......

Got a start on setting up some wood to play with...
The monsters were leftovers from last year,,,,that big ass hunk of ash on the left I think is heavier than last year, I could feel the backhoe getting REAL light on the left side while positioning that hog....(you can't notice the slope in the picture) ....The maple actually lost some weight since then..
My work van (in the picture) will be at the end of the driveway...HPIM0401.JPG HPIM0402.JPG

I had two of my finals moved from Friday to Wednesday I came home for the summer yesterday. I am going to some local dealers in my area to see if I can get any donations for the raffle. I got the donation s from my husky/jred dealer today .

Only a few days left get what you can!

Back