The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make that two ported 084's and a 59" bar

uh o.coming soon to perry co. CHAAAINSAAAWWW WAARRS .

images
:eek::eek:

farmer steve
showerguy
nate66n1
redfin
stihl041s
mgoblue
stihl660 cutter
grey
dff110
woodchipper 95
nomadarcher ?
tacomatrd98
duane(pa)
glock37
ambull01
38f20
Gary S
wagnerwerks
Bullseye 13 (with a truckload of 2 man saws)
Knobby 57
skippyshins :clap:
Jere39
Psuiewalsh & crew
Spencerpaving
PA Dan (??)
S13yrmos
bigoakadot
carhartt- 2
here's my list so far.if you plan on coming and don't see you name, i didn't get your PM.
edit: if you have anything for the raffle to donate,send woodchipper 95 a pm and let him know. thanks

Steve, I just sent you a PM, I hope. All that weapon talk got me interested, I'm retired from the Weapons and Material Directorate of the Army Research Lab. although the meanest weapon I own is my 044.

Steve, I just sent you a PM, I hope. All that weapon talk got me interested, I'm retired from the Weapons and Material Directorate of the Army Research Lab. although the meanest weapon I own is my 044.

What, you retired from ARL? When?

I retired in Aug 2011 with over 26 years, add in 4 years of Navy to get the 30 I needed. Started as a machinist then engineering technician finally Chief of Experimental Fabrication. Great job but retired is better, biggest decision yesterday was should I cut firewood or get the boat and trailer ready to go fishing, I worked on the boat.

Latest posts

Back