The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed last years gtg so i wanna try and make this one! Ill have to get busy and sharpen some chains lol...
should i put you on the list?
Your only 30 minutes away ?????????? No excuse for missing a GTG when yer that close ...lol
yeah what he said.^^^^^^^^^^ :crazy:

Sooo it sounds like ya got the food covered....you still want bring to bring two boxes of pop tarts for dish to pass? You got any pics of wood set up yet?
Were you hittin the bottle when you garbeled this "you still want bring to bring two boxes of pop tarts for dish to pass?"..

I went yesterday and grabbed 3 big sticks of maple, they are gonna get pressure washed sometime today, then the setup begins...
picture of the gigger stuff, that's a 48" level...........also the two monsters from last year..HPIM0397.JPG HPIM0398.JPG

I was only joking about the poptarts...compared to the all of the awesome barbque that is gonna be there.......just curious on what bars to bring...looks like a big bar kinda day!

I was only joking about the poptarts...compared to the all of the awesome barbque that is gonna be there.......just curious on what bars to bring...looks like a big bar kinda day!
We'll have lotsa small and medium stuff too, just did'nt take pictures of that stuff..

Latest posts

Back