the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wood is Hackberry. It's the only thing I have here at the house.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BktLwm4EFDM?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BktLwm4EFDM?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks like the compression might have picked up a little!!!
What's it at now?

Mike

Looks pretty strong in that video Durand. I might need to work on mine some more.:msp_unsure:

Looks pretty strong in that video Durand. I might need to work on mine some more.:msp_unsure:

Thanks Mike. Im happy with how it turned out. If it'll crack half to three quarters way of all the saws in the build off, It would be even better. :cheers:

I'm already ready for next years Stihl competition:)QUOTE]

Who wants to do a build off with them stihls?:poke:

I might try to enter a saw if the build off used a saw worth the time and money to build:hmm3grin2orange: All my saws have big manly nuts on them....it takes them big'uns to hold the bar on with that much power.

How are you liking the ES Light? I haven't got around to getting one yet.

I don't have enough time behind either it or a Oregon to do a fair comparison. I did pinch the rails on mine. You can see the burn spot out towards the end of it. I opened it back up no problem. I'm sure it was my fault and not the bar's.

The es light bars are great. I've made up some 92 dl chains so I can use it on the 372.

1 tlandrum2002 building for chris j
2 blsnelling building his own
3 treeslinger building for cowroy
4 simonizer building for river rat 2
5 komatsuvarna building his own
6 blowncrewcab built by tlandrum2002
7 blood on the ice building his own
8 barnyrb building his own
9 mdavlee building his own
10 stumpyhusky
11 blsnelling building for nmurph
12 wigglseworth building his own
13 hillbilly22 built by eric copsey
14 wendell built by mdavlee
15 subhunter building his own
16 tlandrum2002 building his own
17 builder x building his own
18 little possum with mweba top end
19 tree monkey
20 emgunslinger
21 logging 22
22 two hacks with hammers

am i missing anyone on the list? and is everyone on the list still working on a saw or needing some parts that others may be able to help with?

Last edited:
What you think?

2011-04-15_18-38-38_609.jpg

:D:popcorn:

Back