the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will be revamping the rules this go around and it will be a pay to play event. the cost of the wood fuel and chains will be divided amongst the players in the game

this time i will get 6x8 cross ties stacked 4 high and 3 wide. basically 24wx24h and we'll use 28 inch bars.

I will make an amendment. Count me in on a 460 build. I am all over that like a Stumpy on a Sirloin. (Cupcake for dessert, don't want to spoil your appetite)lol:laugh:

Not much can spoil my appitite when it comes to steak. :)

Say it ain't so!!!

Sad but true. maybee they'll decide on a 394/395 build. I got one of them.

I would like to build some Stihls. Just don't really have a need to own one.

How Bout a Combo Build off Day. All the people that want a certain Stihl, Can. And all the people who want a certain Husky can too. Last time we went through 20+ saws in 1 1/2 hrs. It allow for more people to show since they'll be included too. Heck maybe even only two builders that want a certain saw can come and compete against each other. Maybe we can get enough saws there to go for 2 days :).

How Bout a Combo Build off Day. All the people that want a certain Stihl, Can. And all the people who want a certain Husky can too. Last time we went through 20+ saws in 1 1/2 hrs. It allow for more people to show since they'll be included too. Heck maybe even only two builders that want a certain saw can come and compete against each other. Maybe we can get enough saws there to go for 2 days :).

Sweet idea. Basically have different saw classes. Would probably have to keep it narrowed down to a certain # of classes, but would be doable.

We could have the first round as a brand/size qualifying run.
Examlpe

Husky Stihl Dolmar
50cc 50cc 50cc
70cc 70cc 70cc
90cc 90cc 90cc

Have the same class set up fer the other brands to match cc ranges.
The top two in each class will go head to head, winner goes on to race the winners of the other brands. Top two go head to head fer the actual title. Hope this makes since.

I have posted this before but Stumpy is a closet Stihl lover.

Stupmy GTG by supercabs78, on Flickr

Thanks Stephen. That picture will huant me fer allong time.LOL
I like my saws like I like my women, Husky. You can grab aholt of them & git sumthin done with woorying about hurtin them. Stihls are like skinny runway modles, pretty to look at but you can't pound on em as hard.;)

Thanks Stephen. That picture will huant me fer allong time.LOL
I like my saws like I like my women, Husky. You can grab aholt of them & git sumthin done with woorying about hurtin them. Stihls are like skinny runway modles, pretty to look at but you can't pound on em as hard.;)
Lol, skinny runway models. Like fuggin' a bag of antlers.:laugh:

Here ya go stump!......these babes will keep you cool in summer, and warm in the winter!

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

Latest posts

Back