The peanut gallery speaks.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man if it wasn't for the bashing, over half the people here would have no reason to post...Did I just say that...:jawdrop:

So what are you saying?

You do not like the 359?

You no like Stihl?

Why don't you explain what is wrong with Amsoil?

You better not be bashing on bashing. Anti bashing is like bashing only with anti in front of it.

The real question is what bashing holds up better. How the brand manufactures the bashing is very important. Were quality materials used?
How many factory mandated changes to the original bash were made? This is important stuff because some bashing is better than others.

Also, are you being safe when you bash? Helmet, chaps, glove(s)your call, rascal wrap, can't be to careful...

Actually if we are not careful with the bashing eventually someone pops up and asks to see everyone beans and a wiener and that is a group of photos I do not want to see.

Ok, to help clairify:

I think the MS210 is a waste of a motor, I think the 346xp is an overrated POS, I love my 046 but I'm not man enough to run it all day. I don't think Stihl will ever build a 50cc saw worth owning!
BUT, I don't think Stihl sucks because of these things, I don't blame Husky for over hyping a saw. You win some, you loose some.
In my area it's cheaper to get a Stihl than a Husky, which really sucks because I want a 357xp!
But Stihl doesn't suck, Husky doesn't suck, and Dolmar makes some KICK BUTT saws. Can't we just enjoy them and move on?

Ok, to help clairify:

I think the MS210 is a waste of a motor, I think the 346xp is an overrated POS, I love my 046 but I'm not man enough to run it all day. I don't think Stihl will ever build a 50cc saw worth owning!
BUT, I don't think Stihl sucks because of these things, I don't blame Husky for over hyping a saw. You win some, you loose some.
In my area it's cheaper to get a Stihl than a Husky, which really sucks because I want a 357xp!
But Stihl doesn't suck, Husky doesn't suck, and Dolmar makes some KICK BUTT saws. Can't we just enjoy them and move on?
All the saws you like suck:sucks:
Run what works for you and have fun in jest and dont worry what everybody else says.

Last edited:
Ok, to help clairify:

Rodney King ....... step away from the computer ....... we have clubs ....... and we will use them ..... that is all.

Latest posts

Back