The Perfect Gas Can…

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I use. The only minor annoyance is that its graduated in liters only. I measured out some fuel and marked it at 1/4 gal increments with an industrial sharpie.
I thought it would be perfect if it had two spigots but they want $35 for another one which is most of the cost of the can.
Come to the dark (metric) side. We have cookies 😜

I'm surprised they can sell them in the states, I tried a while ago to get some out of Canada and no one would ship them state side.
I'm wondering if the package gets turned around at the border?

Or do you get a smuggling charge...lol

Might have to mail one to someone and put a bunch of kinder surprise stuff with it...lol

I hope this video helps save you frustration and wasted money on terrible gas cans for your saws and other engines, these ones are a game changer!

I had one of these cans and it was OK. Eventually the filler valve began to leak and at the time they didn't come with a cap for the spout so the spout became a magnet for dust and dirt.

Great video, Tom.

I like the no-spill for dispensing fuel to small engines and saws, and the steel NATO cans for bulk storage in the shed.

I have a few spouts for the NATO cans, but skip them if I can. I think it was someone here that mentioned the jiggler siphon, and it's been a life saver.

https://www.harborfreight.com/self-priming-copper-jiggler-pump-63309.html

I had one of these cans and it was OK. Eventually the filler valve began to leak and at the time they didn't come with a cap for the spout so the spout became a magnet for dust and dirt.
Gotcha, yeah there is a small o-ring that sits in front of the button that will eventually start to fail. You can press that button apart and put a new one in. Interesting they didn’t come with caps originally!

Latest posts

Back