The Redundant Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Robin is a hell of a woodworker eh?

Thanks Randy and Ray....But like most things though.....no one would ever see this kind of work without clients with deep pockets and a strong desire to impress their peers. These were long standing clients....I built the house and post and beam barns there too. That sauna cost more than a lot of peoples nice homes.....and has no running water or electricity....just a wooden box with a woodstove......took 9,500 bft of white cedar logs to build that box.....1,800 8" timberlok bolts.......had to build a plastic building around it to build it in.....that was 30' x 20' posted 14' high.......etc. etc. etc.....$ $$$,$$$.00......and all I gotts ta show is some old red saws.....LOL!!!

HaHaHA!!! I'll bet even money none of you guys have never seen this!!! This is a pic of my cousin (and her pet, Max the Llama) who married a very good friend of mine a couple yrs back.........they were transporting Max out to the island in Febuary.......10 mile ocean journey in a 38' lobsterboat.........Max had never been aboard a boat before!!! He took it all in stride!!!

He's quite interested in where they're going.......don't wanna run aground....good navigator.......

007.JPG

HaHaHA!!! I'll bet even money none of you guys have never seen this!!! This is a pic of my cousin (and her pet, Max the Llama) who married a very good friend of mine a couple yrs back.........they were transporting Max out to the island in Febuary.......10 mile ocean journey in a 38' lobsterboat.........Max had never been aboard a boat before!!! He took it all in stride!!!

He's quite interested in where they're going.......don't wanna run aground....good navigator.......

View attachment 399584
Too bad Fish isn't around, he loves Llamas.

Too bad the new guys would not listen to him when he gave advise on how to fix their saw ,they would rather argue with a guy that knows what he is talking about .
I think a lot of the info John gave out was above the head of the newby. He excelled with electrical problems on the older saws too.
John

View attachment 399584
So you had a good friend that married a Llama????? I have to admit that they are cute........ But they "spit"..... A cultural "faux pas" here in North America.

It is forgivable in the beach areas of the U.S. during spring break, because of the sheer numbers
of actual human females in their late teens, and luckily Llamas are not legal in Fla.........

So you had a good friend that married a Llama????? I have to admit that they are cute........ But they "spit"..... A cultural "faux pas" here in North America.

It is forgivable in the beach areas of the U.S. during spring break, because of the sheer numbers
of actual human females in their late teens, and luckily Llamas are not legal in Fla.........
But unfortunately, they do not allow toothless chainsaw rednecks in Fla. during the Spring months either, because if they would actually find and hook up with an actual female, that even came in 16th in a wet -T contest, they wouldn't be posting on a chainsaw site for a looooonnngg time.....

The only giants on these chainsaw forums, have to sneak their laptops into the bathroom so their wife won't find out what they are up to..... Kind of sad for these old giants, but they are terrified of who actually rules their roost.......

That is why we see so many saw mods on the edge of the bathroom tub, or balanced on some poor guy's hairy knee....
Yep..... It started with those dammned Llammas!!!!!

Back