The Redundant Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5328343eb1dd0b40ae78bab25ef3b6d2.jpg
Nipply here this morning
fa7fe7689e9989582562f195eae47be5.jpg

Entertainment center I built last year. All cabinet grade birch plywood and poplar construction. Painted using Valspars newest water based paint and clearcoats. Made every cut myself and did all the finish paint and installation. This is in a $750,000 house. This is in their basement. Love me some cabinet work in addition to playing with saws and climbing gear.IMG_20130806_183948_596.jpg

Entertainment center I built last year. All cabinet grade birch plywood and poplar construction. Painted using Valspars newest water based paint and clearcoats. Made every cut myself and did all the finish paint and installation. This is in a $750,000 house. This is in their basement. Love me some cabinet work in addition to playing with saws and climbing gear.
Nice job! My brother and I build custom cabinets, too. Heres the latest kitchen we built...
image.jpg
image.jpg

Awesome kitchen!!!!! Did 7 years in the last shop I worked in. Working in the field now. Metal studs and drywall not as much fun but sure does pay the bills. Once again great job on that custom kitchen. I appreciate fine craftsmanship.

Everyone's showin' off....... so I'll show what I do when not fussing with saws.......this is a 30 yr old cherry extension table I built for a client to go in a cherry room I finished out......this is back at the shop to be refinished....30 yrs out....LOL!!! cost her more to refinish it than it did to build in the first place!!!! This closes up to 48" X 48" to play bridge on and extends to 96" X 48" with three leaves for thanksgiving meals and such............

misc pics 110.jpg misc pics 082.jpg misc pics 081.jpg misc pics 077.jpg misc pics 075.jpg

This was a cool project....a wood fired sauna. the building is 12' X 18' with a 4' porch on the end where you fire the stove. This made from native eastern white cedar 6X6.....milled at my ancient diesel powered rotary sawmill......notice no butt joints anywhere.....I milled every piece of wood in this structure (except the PT deck framing and sills) I hand selected all the logs from several different wooding operations in the area. Half dovetailed corners, a hall way inside where you can hang you clothes and an inside wood storage area that will hold a cord and a half....which is about enough wood to do around a million saunas!!!!

Peter's Sauna 002.jpg Peter's Sauna 005.jpg Peter's Sauna 007.jpg Peter's Sauna 014.jpg Peter's Sauna 029.jpg

Latest posts

Back