The Termite Eatin' Wood (V-8 Hot Saw)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chaps are pretty much useless on that one. Kind of like having a seat belt on a dirt bike.

WOW.........That is too cool Gary
1.gif

Please post a video with the camera following the side of the bar. You'll be amazed at what the chain is doing as you drop it onto the log.

Awesome,
Tell me, when you lean into the cut, How many times does the chain hit the ground, What type of chain do you use?

The chain hasn't hit the ground yet... when you get to the end of the cut, the weight of the saw keeps that from happening.

3/4" pitch harvester chain... Sharp enough to shave with... and the rakers are filed down just a "tad"... LOL.;)

Gary

Gary you freaking go boy!!!!!!!!!

215 C.I. Buick all-aluminum block V-8... prolly around 180 hp.

Gary

What a gas!!!!!!! I watched FHCW make a cut with Rotax Robert and the Predator @ the Sequim Show.... it was awsome,,,, it looks like a very similar set up for yours,,,,, has to be a rush!!!!!!!

Go Gary, Go gary, Go Gary ,,,,, Lol LOl :greenchainsaw:

gary

215 C.I. Buick all-aluminum block V-8... prolly around 180 hp.

Gary

Glad you got er' runnin' gary! That's some serious HP! Good job! And I'm outta' bullets....;) :biggrinbounce2: :chainsawguy: :laugh: :rockn: :D

Hey Gary,
One other question...
Does that have the Stihl, ELASTOSTART feature on it ???
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Back