The "unofficial" 6 cube sticky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive my reminiscing,

that fella who drove that 440 "Cuda" was also an early partner with a "little known" drag racer from these parts, John Lingenfelter.

Yup I remember the air brushed painting on the trunk lid of Johns 66 Chevy 2 had a caricature of him with bills coming out of his pockets and the logo "Thanks to Fuzz".

A lot of NHRA comp eliminator cars had Lingenfelter engines in them. That guy just might know how to build an engine.

Love them old Pioneers, they remind me of a '55 Caddy.

Here's my first 6 cube, it is still my favorite. Yes she still earns her keep.

attachment.php

Drooling over some of these saws. Where do you guys find these things?

Bought an 1100 'bout a year back.

It had pretty severe white death but figured if the Femsa ignition was good it would be worth the price?

Finished stripping it and bead blasting, there is only 2 small holes in the tank.

Being an Industrial Maintenance tech, we have all kinds of 'super epoxies' laying around.

There is some loctite stuff I'm going to skim the pits with, sand her down and she oughta look like new with some fresh paint.

Pics will follow next week.

What models shared the plastic rear handle with the 1100?

How about clutch cover?

That dude is so swiss cheesed,

she is gonna be a lightweight for sure.

I got her bead blasted and primed, just gotta buff her up a bit and put color on it.

I do need a .375-110 link bar fer it though?

You can see I ain't got the patience of a 'body man'.

But it is one color now, if it goes I won't have a lot into it other than my time.

017.JPG

I have 'cabin fever anywho, she just be a test mule to experiment on salvaging cylinders?

Latest posts

Back