The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I didn't word it better. I didn't mean so we could tell if it was for real or not. That is wayyyy far from the case. I would never mean it that way. I ment it for the ones bidding that are NOT AS members. So they can click the link to see that we are trying to raise money for stumpy. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Here is what atvguns put in his ebay ad.

In order to help a friend recover from a recent structure fire I am offering for sale a Huaqvarna 261 all proceeds from this sale will be delivered to him.

I was thinking it might help for people who are not AS members to have a link to this thread that might be willing to help or see its for a good cause and be willing to go higher on there bid. Once again sorry for ruffling peoples feathers. :msp_unsure:

Sorry I didn't word it better. I didn't mean so we could tell if it was for real or not. That is wayyyy far from the case. I would never mean it that way. I ment it for the ones bidding that are NOT AS members. So they can click the link to see that we are trying to raise money for stumpy. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Here is what atvguns put in his ebay ad.

In order to help a friend recover from a recent structure fire I am offering for sale a Huaqvarna 261 all proceeds from this sale will be delivered to him.

I was thinking it might help for people who are not AS members to have a link to this thread that might be willing to help or see its for a good cause and be willing to go higher on there bid. Once again sorry for ruffling peoples feathers. :msp_unsure:

I'd say that would be a great idea.

I've got a new 20" and a almost new 20" Stihl ES bars I can donate or sell for stump. Also have a 20 that could easily be straightened if anyone has the tools to fix it. I'll post some pics of these. I may have a 20" GB ti in good shape too. Also have a 20" forester never used but I'd prolly have to give it away. :D

Last edited:
sorry,, theres only a 1/4 pack left:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cause you had to eat the other 1/4 to git the taste outa yer mouth. :cheers:
Please send pics:msp_thumbup:

On a lil more serious note. I'm feelin allot better today about all of this. Still in complete shock over whats going on here at AS, but dealin with stuff at the shop better.

I cannot put into words how thankfull I am. My family is very greatfull also. Wish I could thanks everybody individually, but that may take a while. :cheers:

I now have the mindset of looking forward to a fresh start. Some day I'll be able to pay this back/forward.

I've got plans in motin for a temp workshop that I'll be setting up here. The love & support here has kept me lifted up & got a fire lit under me to do everybodies generocity justice.

Thanks,
Stumpy

Hey, this is Andy's wife... He'll be gone this weekend since he's delivering a firetruck from Wyoming, MN to Great Falls, MT. I'm on the phone with him now dictating this message. He just wanted to say- "thinking of Stumpy, hope he's doing well..." Well, me too.

Okay, after looking through everything, I have 5 good bars to do whatever I can with.

20" Stihl ES 3/8 .050 - new
20" GB Titanium 3/8 .050 - very slightly used
20" Forester 3/8 .050 - new
25" Stihl ES 3/8 .050 - very slightly used
20" Stihl ES 3/8 .050 - needs straightened but should be easily fixable. Like i said, I'll get some pics of them when ole lady gets home with the camera.

I offer these bars to the cause. If anyone has any suggestions of what I can do with them chime in. Stumpy, if you want them or need them sent to you just say the word and give me your address. I won't take no for an answer. :D

I wish I could offer more right now but I'm swamped with Christmas. After the new year I'll be able to send some cash.

Okay, after looking through everything, I have 5 good bars to do whatever I can with.

20" Stihl ES 3/8 .050 - new
20" GB Titanium 3/8 .050 - very slightly used
20" Forester 3/8 .050 - new
25" Stihl ES 3/8 .050 - very slightly used
20" Stihl ES 3/8 .050 - needs straightened but should be easily fixable. Like i said, I'll get some pics of them when ole lady gets home with the camera.

I offer these bars to the cause. If anyone has any suggestions of what I can do with them chime in. Stumpy, if you want them or need them sent to you just say the word and give me your address. I won't take no for an answer. :D

I wish I could offer more right now but I'm swamped with Christmas. After the new year I'll be able to send some cash.

I could use a bar for an 038. Lets deal.:smile2:

Heres the pics.

If anybody wants one just make an offer and I'll send the cash to Stumpy.

DSS has dibs on the first one. :msp_thumbup: The bottom one in the pic needs straightened.

attachment.php

Is it ported? I am putting a 038 Mag 2 together.So i like the sound of that!:msp_thumbup:

No, I sent it to him so he could paint some jellybeans on the clutch cover.:monkey:

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: Of course it's ported.

Latest posts

Back