The working man, and chainsaw thread!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope all my friends are doing well. Fired up my new 395 last night, itching to cut:msp_rolleyes: I am off until monday so may get something cooking. My wood pile is shrinking, but as cold as this winter has been it has lasted longer than I thought. Some dry wood in spots one of the ranches needs about a week of dry weather for us to get to it. We can cut just can not get a truck in there, four wheeler only until some good weather.

Hope all my friends are doing well. Fired up my new 395 last night, itching to cut:msp_rolleyes: I am off until monday so may get something cooking. My wood pile is shrinking, but as cold as this winter has been it has lasted longer than I thought. Some dry wood in spots one of the ranches needs about a week of dry weather for us to get to it. We can cut just can not get a truck in there, four wheeler only until some good weather.

New saw Norm??? :msp_confused: Did you post any pics of it? Would love to see it(in action!). :msp_drool: ;)
Not that I'm jealous or anything:msp_glare:.....just sayin' :hmm3grin2orange:

of course Randy my friend:D 395 xp! And I gotta show you the new v stack, and k&n on the 2101 while I am at it!

270061d1356578645t-dscf4057-jpg

Very nice Norm! :msp_thumbup: Have you been able to put 'em through any wood yet? I'll bet they put a smile on your face. :hmm3grin2orange:
I like your "ghost dog" in the first pic, that's a great effect. ;)
Time to get ready for work, put wood in the stove, make coffee.....:msp_sleep:
Work safe. :msp_thumbsup:

Randy I looked at the pic again last night, and just realized Jack, had walked through the pic LOL! I had a hard time keeping those three back, they want to be right with me, doing what I am doing all the time. Can't complain I love them so much my best friends. Cleaned out my shed today, fired up all saws. No have not had the 395 cutting yet. But took a pic of the 5 saws of the Epocalypse!

Randy I looked at the pic again last night, and just realized Jack, had walked through the pic LOL! I had a hard time keeping those three back, they want to be right with me, doing what I am doing all the time. Can't complain I love them so much my best friends. Cleaned out my shed today, fired up all saws. No have not had the 395 cutting yet. But took a pic of the 5 saws of the Epocalypse!

Honestly Norm, I think that's a great effect, I thought it was on purpose. :msp_biggrin:
You got a nice lookin' lineup of Huskys, thanks for sharing the pics and not being stingy and keepin' 'em all to yourself.....:hmm3grin2orange:

Indeed Randy! Been remembering my friends voice, pics, and video. His name is Randy LOL!:clap: I am glad you remind me, and you are so good about yours, because I love watching your stuff!:clap:

Welcome Randy, and thanks you do the same my friend. Thanks Ron I am a huge Husky fan, glad you enjoy all the pics, so do I.

Here's my afternoon "work project".....

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

.....a little different point of view. I went out to stack wood and it was snowing. So I ducked under the tarp to get out of the snow and thought it would make for some good pics.....:dunno:
.....4am is coming fast, time to get some sleep.....:msp_sleep:

Randy looking real good my friend. Good looking wood, and shed. Man snow weather takes a different breed of Cat, tough cold working conditions, hats off to you my friend.

Randy looking real good my friend. Good looking wood, and shed. Man snow weather takes a different breed of Cat, tough cold working conditions, hats off to you my friend.

Thanks Norm,
as I said, I ducked under the tarp to get out of the snow. It got very "comfortable" once I started stacking. :hmm3grin2orange: I'm not much for working in the snow either. Got frostbite on both hands when I was about 13, now when my hands just get chilly they ache. If I can keep my hands warm, I'm good to go in any weather. ;) Later this week we're getting some "colder" weather, highs around 20 and lows around 0.....:cold::cold::cold:
Have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :kilt:

yep agreed, gotta keep them hands warm and feet! The working man is sipping some high end whiskey! Happy new year!:clap::cheers::kilt:

Cool stuff Randy, real handy having a good sewing machine. And knowing how to use it great stuff!

After I got my sewing done :hmm3grin2orange: I worked outside the next couple days.....

.....before.....

attachment.php

.....after.....

attachment.php

.....also finished stacking my wood.....

attachment.php
attachment.php

I like to take advantage of my "days off".....;)

Time to make coffee, put wood in the stove(-1[SUP]o[/SUP] yesterday morning), get ready for work.....

Latest posts

Back