things that piss ya off.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paccity

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i'll start this off , while i have seen this before just as some of you have also . but it seems to be getting worse. just about every tree with in a 100 yards of this has had the sh'''' t shot out of it . and this is not the only spot that this is done. and it seems to be getting worse. while i'm not anti gun by any means but i think some idiots should not be aloud to poses a fire arm for this reason. 004.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG

I'm all for everyone having the right to enjoy what they enjoy. But yeah, that **** gets old when it's done without respect. I come across so many places littered with shells and broken glass... :(

The second amendment clearly states the right to bear arms, and to be as much of a redneck as one desires with said arms, shall not be infringed

Yeah, been there too. I do a lot of volunteer work in several Boy Scout camps. There the problem is tent stakes driven into trees along with a few nails. Camps of any kind are NOT good places to set up a mill. Ever nail costs at least $25.00.

As the forester finding this on my stand... get really POd then start picking up the brass they left to do some reloading and soothing of my conscience.... Although the catfaced tree wouldn't bother me much.

One job done ish, few weekends (more like a couple half days) of cleanup, about the time I start considering putting ads in newspapers and contracting with a mill.

Then the phone starts ringing off the hook.

As it stands right now, I got one little one lined up to start beginning of April, and a tentative probably to start Friday if I can move the Missus in time...

there both little jobs but this is the first time I've had 2 jobs lined up before I finished the one I'm on.

Latest posts

Back