things that piss ya off.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I need to bring out the BanHammer?

smite_button.jpg

I would can that up for ya. Sounds like an interesting mix, we like interesting around here.

Can this be revived with out the p***ing match coming back with it?

Had to dig out an old insulator yesterday. Took two chains to figure out what was going on. Finally saw enough to figure out what it was. Then cut around it and dug it out with my axe. It had to be in the only spot to back this one up.

Owl

vacuum cleaners,,,, wots with that air vent on the hose handle??,,, i mean who actually uses it to decrease suction power ever ever

I reckon it's being an emergency vent, in case a part of operator's body got 'accidentally' caught in the tube.

I would can that up for ya. Sounds like an interesting mix, we like interesting around here.

Can this be revived with out the p***ing match coming back with it?

Had to dig out an old insulator yesterday. Took two chains to figure out what was going on. Finally saw enough to figure out what it was. Then cut around it and dug it out with my axe. It had to be in the only spot to back this one up.

Owl
hey, good to see you sir! was hopein you were still kickin.

for time being, no critters have held me up..............

! "a lazy azz neighbor " that wants to borrow a 20.00 bill to buy beer and drink it by him self ! knowing that I would never see it back as loaned it till next pay day.... "LAZY AZZ" not being able to split an stack a cord of wood while drinking his beer to pay off what he already owes me!! lol

Cutting a path through willow, Russian olive and poison oak so I can continue drilling this deep a$$ trench and the BLM guys come over and whine that I'm screwing up pheasant habitat. What do they thinks gonna happen when I get the trench drilled and I start blasting?

Cutting a path through willow, Russian olive and poison oak so I can continue drilling this deep a$$ trench and the BLM guys come over and whine that I'm screwing up pheasant habitat. What do they thinks gonna happen when I get the trench drilled and I start blasting?
? you will be eating pheasant, with willow tea, Russian olives and a side dish of "POISON IVE ICE CREAM" prepared just for the members of the "BLM"... just for a guess?

Back