this could be the best thing ever for a chainsaw enthusiast.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phelps63

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gcIwrdeP21s
I just saw this and all I could think about was how I wouldn't have to choose which saw to go into the woods with. This year has been a major chore just getting 1 saw in through the deep snow here in Mi. With this multiple saws, gas, oil tool heck everything in through the deep snow in tight quarters would be a breeze. I hope this gets here soon! I will be the first to have one.
I don't have anything to do with it just love the idea and simplicity of the thing.

Anyone else see the potential I do?

That looks like a hoot and a half! I like that one mode where two are bolted together to give ya a pickup mode.

I'm an avid snowmobiler and it would not replace a snowmobile... BUT it definitely has it's uses. The extremely low gearing and year round ability it pretty damn interesting. I wouldn't take it on a very long ride, but I could see it's uses close by the house.

nice ! wonder how long the batteries last on a charge under constant use?

watched again - 45 to 210 kilometers depending on batteries. pretty nice!

Cost?

I can see a BUNCH of uses for that thing around here.

I wonder how well the bogies and guides deal with sand.

Guess i've been ahead of the curve fer years.

You know how all them kids got their pants hangin' off their behinds?

Yup mines been doing that for 4 decades!

As far as that there 'jockey drive' when we was little shavers we hitched a rear drive self propelled lawn mower to an old metal wagon!

We could power through horseweeds and cut 'em at the same time ( suprisingly we all lived)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gcIwrdeP21s
I just saw this and all I could think about was how I wouldn't have to choose which saw to go into the woods with. This year has been a major chore just getting 1 saw in through the deep snow here in Mi. With this multiple saws, gas, oil tool heck everything in through the deep snow in tight quarters would be a breeze. I hope this gets here soon! I will be the first to have one.
I don't have anything to do with it just love the idea and simplicity of the thing.

Anyone else see the potential I do?
Well Phelps we dont live very far apart, And if your snow depth is like mine it sucks. that tracked contraption looks like the perfect solution. I wonder what the price would be on something like that?

+ 1! Having owned over 35 Studebakers over the past 40 years one has always been on my list. I found one close by at auction but the timing was wrong, learned later it sold for $1200.
That's painful to hear it went for $1200

Studebakers were always popular when I was going to Bonneville for Speed Week.
A real good friend has a President Speedster he's working on.
A runner and little improvements.
Parents used to live in Lawrenceburg KY
Still have friends in Tyron.

Weasel would be awesome.

I always wanted one of them 6 wheeled contraptions the 'Banana Splits' drove around in back in the late '60s.

bs84.jpg bs84.jpg bs84.jpg

Latest posts

Back