This man Hoss

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THALL10326

The Champ
Reaction score
Yaw have seen him post abit and have seen a sample of his saws. Today Hoss came by with a few more of his saws. Hoss is quite a sawman. He not only collects 100cc plus saws he also rebuilds them and uses them all the time. He's big enough to handle these saws and thats why he's the Hoss. Enjoy the pics of saws by Hoss..
attachment.php

Last edited:
Those are just a few

I asked Hoss today just how many saws do you own, he goes oh about 38. No doubt all of them are big saws. He likes em big. I should have gotton him in one of the pics. He's one big dude and can handle those big saws. He likes the Cuda machine, that I know for a fact,lol. Hoss can fill yaw in about the saws in the pics, he knows them like the back of his hand......

Great pics Thall! Thanks fer sharing , I think I'm in love with the green 'n' red sweety sitting by the old Stihl on the right, got her number? (is that an old Homey?? edit: nm, yup it is, very nice imo) Hoss is be a lucky man with good taste imo. A big :cheers: to him and his beauty beasts! Thankyou thankyou! More pics and info???

:chainsaw: grrrrrrrrrrrrr, wanna run one of 'em, now, inna dark, under a tarp, with my buddy Gark.

Oh you guys are gettin' me so addicted, fer shame, I be raiding the piggy-bank soon I am sure.............................................GAH!

:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for nice words. Well I decided to get a saw cleaned in Tommy's cuda machine today and thought that while I was at it I would bring along some of my big friends. The green/red one is indeed a homelite, a 990g in fact. It is 112cc's and 2.5/1 underdriven. Also it is converted to .404 drive. The homie with the bright yellow bar is an xp1000 100cc's and that harvester bar is the only bar I could track down that would fit. The green/yellow/white one is a pioneer 700d 107cc's. the all dark red homie gear drive is a 775g 95cc's also converted to .404 drive. The stihls are an 066 mag (dual port), an 075 and the big-ol 090. They are 92,111,137 cc's respectively. Next time I'll have to bring in the mac's and the rest of the pioneers. Buy the way I also picked up a 41" bar and chain for the 090 today and Tommy treated me real fair.

Hoss

Pleasure was all mine, come back more often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lakeside53 said:
chicken:popcorn:

Haaaaaaaaaaa, no saw shall defeat da PYTHONS. Now if your a older cuss I fully understand some have to sit them on the ground,hehehe

Latest posts

Back