This one made me pucker up a little...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s13rymos

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Actually almost got me DQ'd haha..
P1000680.jpg

Lol I bet it did I know the feeling!

I have done that on my old tricikle wheel Massey Harris a few times probably not near that high though it happens pretty fast! I know I am glad my clutch pedal never got stuck or whatever something like that could get ugly hahaha.

Kansas

Lol I bet it did I know the feeling!

I have done that on my old tricikle wheel Massey Harris a few times probably not near that high though it happens pretty fast! I know I am glad my clutch pedal never got stuck or whatever something like that could get ugly hahaha.

Kansas

Yup it does happen fast.. we weighted the tractor the same as last year for this pull.. i guess the tires gripped more... i never backed out though.. it settled back down after 10ft. or so.. 16ft. is a full pull...

Yup it does happen fast.. we weighted the tractor the same as last year for this pull.. i guess the tires gripped more... i never backed out though.. it settled back down after 10ft. or so.. 16ft. is a full pull...

I can see you had hold of the throttle givin it hell hahaha! Did you win?

Kansas

I can see you had hold of the throttle givin it hell hahaha! Did you win?

Kansas

Nah i didnt win.. our team was in the money for awhile in the second round with our John Deere G.. The boat in the second round weighed in at somewhere around 24,000 lbs. by the end of the night.. we are basically the underdogs for power there.. its still fun to pull though..

Did just about that a coule years back pulling a 16' Cultivator with the Little Landini. Everything was just fine with having too much power and not enough ass untill that traction thing happened.LOL!!!

Have used the unsafe method a time or two to break suction on a stuck tractor, but never with the wheels that far up in the air...ya can't steer well like that!!!

I always thought that the boat had a limited angle on the draw bar to prevent such things.... guess my assumptions were WRONG!!

LOL!!
You had to have "Levered" the boat a good 4' just setting the front back down.:clap:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Did just about that a coule years back pulling a 16' Cultivator with the Little Landini. Everything was just fine with having too much power and not enough ass untill that traction thing happened.LOL!!!

Have used the unsafe method a time or two to break suction on a stuck tractor, but never with the wheels that far up in the air...ya can't steer well like that!!!

I always thought that the boat had a limited angle on the draw bar to prevent such things.... guess my assumptions were WRONG!!

LOL!!
You had to have "Levered" the boat a good 4' just setting the front back down.:clap:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Yup the "levering" of the boat when i came back down gave me the momentum to keep goin for a full pull... too bad they made me re-pull cause they didnt like my little wheelie haha..

Latest posts

Back