This past weekends HUGE score.....Pics inside!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky 45,61,576xp,142,440,137,136,570,353,36,371k,375k,317xp,365sp,350,346xp,3120xp

Stihl 028av,026pro,026,ms260,ts400,025

Homelite Timberman,super2,33cc,superXL,46cc,superEZ

Poulan Wild Thing,Pro46,42cc

Craftsman 46cc,42cc,38cc

McCulloch Mac 3200, eager beaver

Echo 351LV

Jonsered 621

WOW, your one lucky dude. My wife would straight up hit me in the head with the x27 if I brought that many saws home. She saw 5 more that I hadn't been able to hide and gave me grief. "I thought you only like the orange ones" " you need to straight up around here, saws laying all over the place" " What are those!, HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY!" Thats all I ever hear, but seriously, if you want to ship any orange ones north, make a list of ones you could let go of, so we vultures can attack :laugh:.

dibs on the 026's or the 025!

I likey the 026's and the 025. Let me know if you're going to move them down the road! :msp_thumbsup:

Husky 45,61,576xp,142,440,137,136,570,353,36,371k,375k,317xp,365sp,350,346xp,3120xp

Stihl 028av,026pro,026,ms260,ts400,025 <== THESE LOOK GOOD TO ME! Hint Hint! let me know
Homelite Timberman,super2,33cc,superXL,46cc,superEZ

Poulan Wild Thing,Pro46,42cc

Craftsman 46cc,42cc,38cc

McCulloch Mac 3200, eager beaver

Echo 351LV

Jonsered 621

i don't know what to say but HOW? i've tried this same thing with all the shops within 300km's and they all say they live in the graveyard (parts heap) now. they never want to part with even one let alone that many. they know they can make way more off the parts then selling the whole saw.you had to have paid something. tell us what you paid please so this burning feeling saying we were in the wrong place at the wrong time goes away. you suck big time. i think i'm in shock. biggest haul i ever got was 10 for free but none were complete. who is this guy. i'll catch him next year :msp_biggrin: congrats on the score there guy. if i knew how to rep i would send you some.

i don't know what to say but HOW? i've tried this same thing with all the shops within 300km's and they all say they live in the graveyard (parts heap) now. they never want to part with even one let alone that many. they know they can make way more off the parts then selling the whole saw.you had to have paid something. tell us what you paid please so this burning feeling saying we were in the wrong place at the wrong time goes away. you suck big time. i think i'm in shock. biggest haul i ever got was 10 for free but none were complete. who is this guy. i'll catch him next year :msp_biggrin: congrats on the score there guy. if i knew how to rep i would send you some.

The little star in the corner of the post screen. Click on it and it will give you options and space to make a comment.

Oh yeah, and you stil stuck for the 2nd time:0)

OK, are you all sitting down.......I did some calculating and I paid exactly $11.43 per saw.

The little star in the corner of the post screen. Click on it and it will give you options and space to make a comment.

Oh yeah, and you stil stuck for the 2nd time:0)

thanks for teaching me how to rep. finally know now. rep to you. i better not start giving it away otherwise people will think i'm easy.

I will let the pics do most the talking. Im still going thru them all and sorting the runners from parts saws...Im going to clean out my inbox...:hmm3grin2orange:
bunchofsaws002_zps9f7d44a2.jpg

bunchofsaws001_zps70e30e57.jpg

Oh yea, I forgot....here are some more
bunchofsaws005_zpsb58023f7.jpg

bunchofsaws004_zps24e91df3.jpg

How did you get the saws to all herd tightly together?

Specially trained sheep (saw) dogs?

Extreme Sheep LED Art - YouTube

Latest posts

Back