Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could watch Red Green for days!

That show should still be going IMO.

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to. . . I guess." :laugh:

I have had

WHEW

I have had way more than my fare share of breaks and cuts (tore both ACL's and broken both ankles all different times)

But just thinking about yours makes me hurt!!!!

I hope everything turns out great and you and your family recover super fast!!

Any updates on the progress?

Had my fourth surgery last night. They cut out the rest of the dying muscle, scrubbed., attached it to the bone and added a skin graft from my thigh. I still have a vaccum seal and tubes working the wound. I have very little range of motion on my hand and can tell that I have Avery long road ahead of me. I accept the challenge. Hopefully I can get out of here by Friday.
Thanks guys, your the best!!!!

Had my fourth surgery last night. They cut out the rest of the dying muscle, scrubbed., attached it to the bone and added a skin graft from my thigh. I still have a vaccum seal and tubes working the wound. I have very little range of motion on my hand and can tell that I have Avery long road ahead of me. I accept the challenge. Hopefully I can get out of here by Friday.

You'll get there eventually man! Might take some time, but it'll happen! Docs told me I was gonna be in a wheelchair or walker, ha, fooled them! Never got back 100%, but I can work part time now, including running saws!

Hope you canget out Friday.:smile2: And I am sure you are up to the challenge. Never give up...:rock:

Your surgeries sound very painful. I am hoping that you can go home on Friday, there's no place like home. Your positive attitude will help make that happen! Keep fighting the good fight. We are here to support you. :msp_thumbsup:

Well , since they're thinking of booting you out I'll cancel my trip of sneaking across the border and mailing you some bacon from Maine .

I bought some East Coast Lobstah' for you but I had to taste test it to see if it made the grade ..............it failed so I had to dispose of it properly , sorry .
I did find some beer for you but I couldn't find any locally , sounded fun to try a bottle .
World's strongest beer 'Armageddon' produced by Aberdeenshire brewery | News | Aberdeen | STV

If you ever make it up here i'm sure I can find some Lobstah's that will make the grade , my treat :msp_smile:

Well , since they're thinking of booting you out I'll cancel my trip of sneaking across the border and mailing you some bacon from Maine .

I bought some East Coast Lobstah' for you but I had to taste test it to see if it made the grade ..............it failed so I had to dispose of it properly , sorry .
I did find some beer for you but I couldn't find any locally , sounded fun to try a bottle .
World's strongest beer 'Armageddon' produced by Aberdeenshire brewery | News | Aberdeen | STV

If you ever make it up here i'm sure I can find some Lobstah's that will make the grade , my treat :msp_smile:

You betcha buddy!!!

You betcha buddy!!!

You got to watch that Dan! He has been know as Dancan't all summer! Seems he likes running through the woods with a saw and stepping in holes! Got some metal in that leg now!

You just your chin up! Your doing great! I don't have a Tree Sling'r saw yet!! But I can wait a little while. LOL

Just been trying to catch up on all the posts. Man can get lost on here:msp_scared: glad to hear surgery went well and ur upbeat about it!! Great news hope u get out this Friday 'slinger :rock::rock:

Latest posts

Back