Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whewwwwwwww Buddy ! Damn , been queezy since page 1 ! ! ! I had a friend/coworker get his arm caught in a rollformer , rollin 1/4" plate into a cylinder, between the cylinder and the rollformer. Went in it almost to his elbow until someone hit the emergency switch ! Turned out the Surgeon was in that neck of the woods due to his chainsaw surgery training. Last time I saw the guy he had 95% recovery. Endured alot of pain but EVERYTHING WORKS ! Took awhile . Hang in there , enjoy the meds, think positive thoughts and try to be patient. Hardest thing to do if you are a good worker . Whew, , , man o man. Hang tough .

I wish you all the best and hope for a full recovery for both your body and spirit. Your Giants came through for you after 2 games down and now you will fight your way back to health and beat this injury.cheers.

After praying last night, Im so relieved to here things are going better. Finger feeling is WAY important! When I was a kid I was left handed, shattered that wrist and know Im both handed. Your a tough guy, you can get through this. My family is still praying for you. I look forward to the day I can read your posts again.

To the guy that mentioned he'd be telling the story at camp fires, I dunno if id want to here this one. That arm looked pretty mangled. It takes one tough SOB to bounce back from that one.

Glad to read the updates and some positive news regarding 'slingers condition. Continued positive thoughts from Central Jersey. Also want to extend Best wishes to all the crew members involved with this unfortunate accident as this will certainly effect them as well.

Hope he has a speedy recovery. Kinda ironic as I was on youtube earlier to get my fix of this vids. Glad the injury was not worse than it is. Get well soon and back to building bad ass saws.

Living in Europe as I do, I can not be of any practical help, but my thoughts are for your full recovery, & hope that your family can have peace of mind in the not to distant future, be strong & heal well my friend

UPDATE:

Jasha is currently in surgery getting nerve damage repaired -- keep them prayers/good vibes flowing!

Latest posts

Back