Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denise would like me to thank you all for your posts.....,

Mega doses of support from Henrietta Twp., Ohio for Denise, her strength, and her patience as the situation takes what appears will be a challenging course down the road as things develop even in the best case scenario.

My personal experience tends to reinforce the belief that a good woman will not only keep you outta jail (for the most part), she can also go a long way toward keepin' ya alive....long as she doesn't get too serious about the "oughta quit drinkin' too" crap. I usually draw the line there, but then she'll pull her pistol and let me know she's pretty serious about such nonsense in the "keepin' me alive context" -- which always confuses me as she stands there with a 38. (That's why I have a secret fridge (and a 9mm) in the barn....:msp_wink:.....and all the respect in the world for my woman.)

Best to ya in takin' care of your man, Denise. He'll need ya more than he may ever admit..., well..., cuz he's a man, and we men can sometimes be stupid that way not admitting the obvious.

Rest assured that the many of us who have responded to your situation are with you in spirit as much as we're hoping for the best for Jasha.

Stay strong.

Last edited:
Hope your surgery went well. Thought about you a few times while I was at work today, I showed some coworkers your pics and they said "hope he heals up well" and "that looks painfull". There are alot of people wishing you well. Keep us informed of your progress.

So, just waking up from my third surgery. The muscle still needs some time, some of it was cleaned up in order to get the best repaired before a future skin graft. So in Laymen terms, that tells me things are still bad. I wil have another surgery Thursday or Friday, then stay another five days after.
At this point I miss my normal life, my kids and my dogs. It is the part that is testing me the most. Crazy, but ill get through it. You guys are amazing. Denise and I are blessed to have you all. Thank you, Jasha.

I'm waiting for the post that says the surgery went very well. Hope to see Jasha at the next GTG doing arm wrestling. I'm still in awe watching him drop the big doug fir in the video.

Well done, Jasha. You just need to keep things in perspective and remember you are in a marathon , not of your own chosing, and not in a sprint. This is going to be a long slog, with ups and downs. There are lots of prayers going up for you...

Keep chugging along, you'll make it.

Time to get some books to read or a little DVD player and watch any movies that you haven't seen.

Sam

Well done, Jasha. You just need to keep things in perspective and remember you are in a marathon , not of your own chosing, and not in a sprint. This is going to be a long slog, with ups and downs. There are lots of prayers going up for you...

Word.

So, just waking up from my third surgery. The muscle still needs some time, some of it was cleaned up in order to get the best repaired before a future skin graft. So in Laymen terms, that tells me things are still bad. I wil have another surgery Thursday or Friday, then stay another five days after.
At this point I miss my normal life, my kids and my dogs. It is the part that is testing me the most. Crazy, but ill get through it. You guys are amazing. Denise and I are blessed to have you all. Thank you, Jasha.

Keep your chin up man. A lot of Prayers have been answered. As men we have to remember it is in Gods time not ours. And yes we are all Blessed to have such a support group as A.S.

Luckily Jasha was in excellent physical condition prior to the accident, which will help him greatly. Plus he knows a thing or two about running a marathon, having done so already in the literal sense.

If someone is taking donations by check and can get it to Jasha...

GoFundMe is a good idea but they don't operate the service out of the kindness of their heart—it's a business and they take a 5% cut of every donation. If Brad Snelling or someone will PM me their address I'll be happy to send a donation that Jasha will be able to keep 100% of.

Jasha

I hope your time to a full recovery is short. I haven't been on here for a couple years, and hated to see this when I came to this site this morning. I remember your videos, well, and your knowledge and talent always impressed me. You get to "know" people without ever having met them in person, and I know this will just be a temporary setback for a guy like you.

Just want to remind everyone how good you have made me feel. I look forward to getting out of here to get back to giving back, I have grand plans of molesting chainsaws when I get home. Once again thanks friends.

Latest posts

Back