Ticks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not surprising at all!!!
Was reading this morning From Dr. Klinghardts and Marcola's Website how these ticks work! It never ceases to amaze me! This one guy Marcola calls a genius says in his book "Lab 257" that Bp......the Bacterium Spirochete that causes Lyme came from Biological Weapons research and testing! Some of our modern day diseases like mycoplasma, and HHV6 have been proven to be from Bio-Weapons!
Whatever.......one thing is for sure!! We.....the American public are being kept in the dark intentionally about the severity of Ticks and the consequences of being bitten!!! It is being left up to those of us who have suffered the results of being bitten and infected by this Most Incredble Bacterium Spirochete, to get the word out, about this most Ultimate Pathological Microbial Enemy!!!

Are you a Pharmacist or Physician?

No, and the post got corrupted when I tried to post the attachments. One of the attachments was from a Physician (what antibiotics to have a stock of and their uses), the other was vet equivalents of common antibiotics.

Point should have been, if you know you are O.K. with doxycycline, you can use vet doxy if you can't get a script. But do so at your own risk!

Some people have no health insurance or might have to wait days to get an appointment with their PCP to get doxy. I used to have a good PCP that treated me for lyme/tick bites so many times he gave me an extra script for 2 weeks of doxy for "the next time I got bit". Now I have a stash of Bird-Biotic in the refrigerator I rotate every 12 months (doxy goes bad).

War on ticks, mosquitoes, stinging scorpions and fleas.

I have to use several tactics with care to fight off ticks, fleas, scorpins, mosquitos, rats, mice in my neck of the woods.

Bifen IT, Tick granules for the yard dispersed with a seeder, (seeder disperses in a pattern and saves many pounds of granules), Permethrin on clothes, Seresto collar on dogs, Frontline on cats, cats for rats/mice, thermacell during hot weather deer hunting.

I shot a 300 lb fat feral Boar hog few days ago and could not believe the amount of ticks on that animal.
The animal really looked clean and not wearing any mud like some hogs until I got closer and seen all the attached ticks. Most of the ticks were medium sized. Almost all of the ticks seemed to be not getting any blood, just stuck on that animal for the ride or hitch hiking. A few ticks on his head were swelled with blood, but the ones on the body were not getting much blood. That animal had to be carrying all kinds of tick borne diseases with so many ticks attached.:surprised3::eek:
Whow!!! That is really something!! I know that pigs are the catalyst for flu.....from pig to human, but do not know the relationship, or connection to humans with Ticks( Bp). Mice are the host carriers for Bp. Not deer which is commonly printed. Deer are just another animal Ticks use to get to their reproductive stage! Pigs could be also! From what I read pig meat should be OK to eat just like deer meat ....if cooked properly!

Not surprising at all!!!
Was reading this morning From Dr. Klinghardts and Marcola's Website how these ticks work! It never ceases to amaze me! This one guy Marcola calls a genius says in his book "Lab 257" that Bp......the Bacterium Spirochete that causes Lyme came from Biological Weapons research and testing! Some of our modern day diseases like mycoplasma, and HHV6 have been proven to be from Bio-Weapons!
Whatever.......one thing is for sure!! We.....the American public are being kept in the dark intentionally about the severity of Ticks and the consequences of being bitten!!! It is being left up to those of us who have suffered the results of being bitten and infected by this Most Incredble Bacterium Spirochete, to get the word out, about this most Ultimate Pathological Microbial Enemy!!!
and guess where lymes came from?? lyme, conneticut...just on land, next to the damn island,, where all this came from.. jesse ventura did a exposy on this damn island,, some time ago.. same "doctors" of Nazi Germany,, making this biologic warfare....and now its spreading thru all the states.......gov trying to kill us off???

Very Disturbing!!! Just looked up the connection olyman!!! Having some trouble rt now dealing with this! Laying here dealing with some Lyme symptoms and just being nearly near death for a few weeks this is a tough pill to swallow. Especially having gone thru a very long experience in the late '80's and early 80's with cytomegalovirus I contracted i believe from a bout with lyme I got I think in '87. wife and I fought the Govt for years. Wrote hundreds of letters to all partys interested and not and finally got CFIDS recognized as a disease. But it really isn't.
I know all about the shady and crooked dealings of the US Govt. How they know about Flouride in our water and will do nothing about it. Also about how tainted our vaccines are and how they won't shut down the 2 dirty Co's that make them. In fact against the Law own 57 vaccines themselves thru the CDC! Totally against the Law!!
I'll have to look into this further! From the little that I've read the Genetic evidence pts to previous evolutionary involvement prior to Labs 257 and 101, and Plum Island, but still the fact that Plum Island is directly across the bay from Lymes, Conn. raises serious questions!!! I mean come on......one can't be so nieve to thing there's no connection. Phil from The Good Morning Forum of AS lives on Long Island. This sping was down on the beach cleaning up. Posted a picture on Good Morning covered in ticks. It was a very scary picture!!!
I don't know!!! I am very Pissed Off rt now!!! Cfids was a long time ago but the memories are still fresh. The Govt passed a law in '87 limiting vaccine injury and made it very difficult for us CFIDS patients to sue the Govt. for a reason. They know a lot!!!! and are afraid we will find out!!! That's why they are keeping this Lyme business quiet!!! No doubt about it.
Dr. Fauci, that we fought for years, is still running our Govt Health Agencys. Saw him on TV talking about Zika Virus. Guy is a complete Scum Bag!!! Boy I'm really Pissed off now!! I gotta go for a walk!!!

Very Disturbing!!! Just looked up the connection olyman!!! Having some trouble rt now dealing with this! Laying here dealing with some Lyme symptoms and just being nearly near death for a few weeks this is a tough pill to swallow. Especially having gone thru a very long experience in the late '80's and early 80's with cytomegalovirus I contracted i believe from a bout with lyme I got I think in '87. wife and I fought the Govt for years. Wrote hundreds of letters to all partys interested and not and finally got CFIDS recognized as a disease. But it really isn't.
I know all about the shady and crooked dealings of the US Govt. How they know about Flouride in our water and will do nothing about it. Also about how tainted our vaccines are and how they won't shut down the 2 dirty Co's that make them. In fact against the Law own 57 vaccines themselves thru the CDC! Totally against the Law!!
I'll have to look into this further! From the little that I've read the Genetic evidence pts to previous evolutionary involvement prior to Labs 257 and 101, and Plum Island, but still the fact that Plum Island is directly across the bay from Lymes, Conn. raises serious questions!!! I mean come on......one can't be so nieve to thing there's no connection. Phil from The Good Morning Forum of AS lives on Long Island. This sping was down on the beach cleaning up. Posted a picture on Good Morning covered in ticks. It was a very scary picture!!!
I don't know!!! I am very Pissed Off rt now!!! Cfids was a long time ago but the memories are still fresh. The Govt passed a law in '87 limiting vaccine injury and made it very difficult for us CFIDS patients to sue the Govt. for a reason. They know a lot!!!! and are afraid we will find out!!! That's why they are keeping this Lyme business quiet!!! No doubt about it.
Dr. Fauci, that we fought for years, is still running our Govt Health Agencys. Saw him on TV talking about Zika Virus. Guy is a complete Scum Bag!!! Boy I'm really Pissed off now!! I gotta go for a walk!!!
didn't mean to wind you up,,but plum island is inhabitated and run by perverted ex Nazis....and our gov,,is also now KNOWINGLY,,spraying stuff in the air from airplanes,,in the name of "science"' yah, right...8 years of mr pervert subverting the gov....

We use nexgard on the dogs still find tick but there dead when I do. Front line is junk in my opinion never worked for us.

Had several dead ticks fall off our dog this year -- we use Frontline Plus for size 96#+dog-- it kills the ticks . Hate those little bastages!

didn't mean to wind you up,,but plum island is inhabitated and run by perverted ex Nazis....and our gov,,is also now KNOWINGLY,,spraying stuff in the air from airplanes,,in the name of "science"' yah, right...8 years of mr pervert subverting the gov....
Not your fault! Old underlineing resentments never resolved!
Was years suffering with cytomegalovirus....a man made virus from using monkey tissue in vaccines. I'm B Blood Type and we are prone to viruses. I was a long time in that journey before we found out it was man made. Always suspected it at the time! Anyway.....this reignites old feelings long dormant!!! Will take a few days I suspect to resolve. I may just get active again Politically about this. Was before for a long time. One day heard from both White Houses on official stationary. Reagan going out and Clinton coming in. FDA gave me a phone # I could call 24/7 to shut me up!!! Got Congressional action stamped on my Social Security folder from writing Teddie Kennedy so many times, and finally getting it when CFIDS wasn't even considered a disease! Found out the hard way sometimes it pays to get Rowdy!!! Done the rt way!

Luckily we don't have tons of ticks in my neck of the woods but I had one of those on me 2 years ago, screamed like a girl! The thought of not being able to eat meat scares me.

I don't know how you guys in the heavy tick areas deal with it!
I'm immune to them I think , I been bitten so many times now and had Lyme already. but treat your clothing in grassy or wooded areas.

My next door neighbor got bitten by a tick around 3 weeks ago. He's in the national guard, and went off to guard exercises and after a couple days in got badly ill. The army doc told him he's got rocky mountain spotted fever and he's taking doxycycline for it. I was surprised because I'd always assumed this potentially fatal disease is confined to the areas out west. Apparently not so nowadays, RMSF is available via tick bite here in the east now as well. Ain't that good news.......

I'm immune to them I think , I been bitten so many times now and had Lyme already. but treat your clothing in grassy or wooded areas.
LW.....remember the guy that's been bitten he said 300-500 times. He must be immune! Very interesting!!! I have seen where some snake handlers are immune after being bitten countless times!

I just saw this thread and thought I would share my experience. I appoligise if someone else has already sugested this. I am out in the woods and along the edges of fields every day taking care of our animals. I run an excavator during the day and am constantly in areas that are tick infested. I have started using a peppermint bar soap. I shower with it every day in the morning before I go out. It has been a close to 2 months now and have not had a single tick on me. I have 4 very active kids all under the age of 10. They run through the woods every day. We were pulling 2 or 3 ticks off them each week. They have been using it for almost a month and have only had 1 on then in the time and it was only on my son's shirt. Anyone else try this yet?

Latest posts

Back