Timberwolf 6-way wedge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abohac

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I bough a 6-way wedge for my splitter but after using it on about 5 blocks I know I won't get my money back from it (I have an outdoor stove and don't need wood split that small). Anyway, if you have an indoor furnace or split fireplace wood, it might be of value to you. The cost is $595.00. The dealer took it back and is going to sell it for what he charged me, but I thought I would over it here to see if anyone could use it. The thing weighs about 60 pds. so better drive here and get it vs shipping.

I bough a 6-way wedge for my splitter but after using it on about 5 blocks I know I won't get my money back from it (I have an outdoor stove and don't need wood split that small). Anyway, if you have an indoor furnace or split fireplace wood, it might be of value to you. The cost is $595.00. The dealer took it back and is going to sell it for what he charged me, but I thought I would over it here to see if anyone could use it. The thing weighs about 60 pds. so better drive here and get it vs shipping.

Sorry Tony, nobody wants your wedge, wrap it up and give to the little lady for christmas next year. I cant help myself

Hanko

What a great idea! Thanks a lot for giving the divorce lawyer more ammo!

Sloth

Yes it is for a TW5 also. I want $595 (just what I paid) and I have no idea what it will cots to get it to you but I will check. Am I supposed to tell UPS those numbers you sated? What are those?

Kah68

It is a pretty well made machine. The log lift is really why I bought it. It works very well however, it is made a little too light. Also, the cradle (part where the log serts on the beam) is way too light. We bent that the first day we used it. The grate is nice but on really big stuff (which is all that I have split so far with it) the grate can get in the way and you can actually bend your grate if you dont inspect things before you get moving. It is expensive but all in all I am pretty happy with it. I have now split 56 face cords with it (10 today) with no serious problems. I do have a hell of a backache however.

Last edited:
Chances you still have wedge forsale?

Latest posts

Back