Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homelite wiz

Anyone have some felling spikes, or a recoil set they want to let go........

I have some david bradley spare parts, let me know if you need something and I give it to ya if I have it

I just want to throw out a friendly reminder that this is a GIVING thread... NOT an asking thread. If you are looking for parts, head over to the swap shop or classifieds. BSnelling did a great thing by setting this thread up. I have received a couple items and have given a couple of items...

This is the time of year to give, let's remember that. :msp_thumbup:

Thanks TFB for posting that reminder. Now, I would like to give a home to an unloved 70-cc class . . . (just kidding).

Philbert

That was pretty good thinking of you there... LOL!
On a related note, I might get to use the PowerSharp that you sent me today... If it's not too muddy, it's going to get to sink it's teeth into some green hackberry logs. Thanks again! Merry Christmas!

TFB

i have to say i played santa this year,,, and it makes me feel dang good,,, not what was given on here but what i gave away in this part of the country,,, i put an ad on the local classifieds to give away free weedeaters and a poulan chainsaw,,,, well i have 4 weedeaters and the poulan chainsaw spoken for and will be fixing 2 saws tomorrow and 2 more weedeaters this weekend,,, in the ad i put in there i would ONLY give them to people that could not afford to buy one,,,,,,, so the total count will be given away 6 weedeaters,, 1 poulan chainsaw,,1 gas leaf blower and will fix
2 more chainsaws tomorrow for a couple of elderly fellers at no cost,, to me thats a dang good count,,, all the units where given to me none running and most all of them just needed fuel lines and carbs cleaned out,,,, i think i have a total of 20.00 invested in all of them,, but the good that is done with them is priceless,,just like on this thread and the help stumpy thread,,everyone has just a few bucks for the most part invested but the rewards are priceless, hope everyone has a very merry christmas and God Bless,,,,,

i have to say i played santa this year,,, and it makes me feel dang good,,, not what was given on here but what i gave away in this part of the country,,, i put an ad on the local classifieds to give away free weedeaters and a poulan chainsaw,,,, well i have 4 weedeaters and the poulan chainsaw spoken for and will be fixing 2 saws tomorrow and 2 more weedeaters this weekend,,, in the ad i put in there i would ONLY give them to people that could not afford to buy one,,,,,,, so the total count will be given away 6 weedeaters,, 1 poulan chainsaw,,1 gas leaf blower and will fix
2 more chainsaws tomorrow for a couple of elderly fellers at no cost,, to me thats a dang good count,,, all the units where given to me none running and most all of them just needed fuel lines and carbs cleaned out,,,, i think i have a total of 20.00 invested in all of them,, but the good that is done with them is priceless,,just like on this thread and the help stumpy thread,,everyone has just a few bucks for the most part invested but the rewards are priceless, hope everyone has a very merry christmas and God Bless,,,,,

would rep ya for that scott but outa bullets. gimme back my bullets. hmmmm. they should make a song outa that. God Bless you too

pepper001.jpg

Who else would like maple lollipops ? I'll send out 6-packs to three people.
I mailed them out on Monday. If they aren't there yet you guys must really live in the sticks.
I hope you like them and have a Merry Christmas.

Just a friendly reminder. It's still a day and a half until Christmas, plenty of time yet to give me a Solo Twin:biggrin::hmm3grin2orange:

you are dreaming again brad or you have been hitting the hooch again:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back