Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reel is gone..RandyMac out typed everyone.

Struggle, thanks to your generosity I saw fit to pay it forward with a small gift to a fellow AS'er on the swap meet. I hope he in turn pays it forward. We all can afford to be more generous with our blessings. Even the smallest of gifts is greatly apprieciated by those that have less than we do. Merry Christmas everyone.

IMG_4521.jpg

This was the first pipe I built. I built it for my 42cc wild thing. The program I used was junk. I saw no gains, it came out way too small. It may work OK on a 36cc poulan. Pipes have to be built according to the port timing of the saw, to work properly. Don't expect to see any gains, but you may get lucky. If anything the saw will sound cool as heck, annoy the neighbors, and it's free. :rock:
Is that spoken for already? I would love that!!! i have a 038 Dual tube ported muffler, a 372 HD filter, and a set of baileys large falling spikes for a 460

i am pretty sure it doesn't have spark other then that i know nothing about it except that it does have pretty good compression,,, all i want is the shipping for it

008-1.jpg

Struggle, thanks to your generosity I saw fit to pay it forward with a small gift to a fellow AS'er on the swap meet. I hope he in turn pays it forward. We all can afford to be more generous with our blessings. Even the smallest of gifts is greatly apprieciated by those that have less than we do. Merry Christmas everyone.

awesome,Thanks for the kind words and glad you extend that to someone else as well. Have not heard if the reel made it to Randy yet or not.

i am pretty sure it doesn't have spark other then that i know nothing about it except that it does have pretty good compression,,, all i want is the shipping for it

008-1.jpg

this is a d49 power sharp guys,,, if no one wants it then more then likely i will turn it over to be raffled off for stumpy if i can get it running right

this is a d49 power sharp guys,,, if no one wants it then more then likely i will turn it over to be raffled off for stumpy if i can get it running right

I'd love it, but I've received mine already. I may be jaded because I'm working on a Sears G44 right now, but I'd think this could earn SOMETHING at raffle for Stumpy! It's a classic 80cc saw that, when painted right, is this beautiful retro metallic blue! I'm being told in my G44 thread that it may be as simple as cleaning the points up. Maybe you could be that lucky!

i have a stihl 18 in bar for the 361 mount that will only run 3/8 lo pro
also have the stock 20 in bar off my 361 both used well but still usible
i have no need for anything over 16in on mine there yours for shipping
sorry i cant figure out the pic thing

there going to southern Michigan

Last edited:

I want it, I want it, I want it !

No reel yet, I'll be reel happy to see it.

Who was looking for C5 parts?

i'm looking for coil/points, b&c, and maybe a blue clutch cover (haven't decided yet if i'm gonna paint it since i can't see through the grime yet).
already got most other parts here on AS through the extreme generosity of Eccentric, ChainsawmanXX, and Steve NW WI.
Edit: forgot about felling dogs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back