Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First PM gets it. Box does not match reel. I don't collect them, but maybe someone here does. After all no one around here collects anything:hmm3grin2orange:

Taken RandyMac

211571d1323911007-shop-jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Eric.

I am the guy who was fortunate enough to recieve Eric Copseys gift of a woods port. I already posted about this on another thread but I have to mention it here also. I just got my 460 back from Eric today. WOW! This thing is sweet. What a difference. Its raining here in Minnesota today so I only got to make a few cuts with it, but I am very impressed. I got a few pics of it just sitting in the garage, I will get some action video of it this weekend. I cant say thank you enough to Eric for doing this for me.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I am the guy who was fortunate enough to recieve Eric Copseys gift of a woods port. I already posted about this on another thread but I have to mention it here also. I just got my 460 back from Eric today. WOW! This thing is sweet. What a difference. Its raining here in Minnesota today so I only got to make a few cuts with it, but I am very impressed. I got a few pics of it just sitting in the garage, I will get some action video of it this weekend. I cant say thank you enough to Eric for doing this for me.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Now that sounds like a sweet saw Looking forward for the video.

attachment.php

Very cool ECsaws that was fast, I hope a few saw builds come your way. I think I like the little tag better than some stickers I have seen it won't wear off. :rock:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

whatta gift! great group of guys we got here.

BTW it's nice to see i'm not the only one runnin Frost Bite bars.

Last Bar Going Out in Tomorrow's Mail

Thanks again Brad for starting this thread.

In addition to the good will inspired, I passed on some things I just had no need for to people who will use them, AND, I found things that I forgot I had!

More fun than the 'Classifieds' for smaller things. I think that I will start a box for next year: things too good to throw out, but too small for Craig's List.

Philbert

Thanks again Brad for starting this thread.

In addition to the good will inspired, I passed on some things I just had no need for to people who will use them, AND, I found things that I forgot I had!

More fun than the 'Classifieds' for smaller things. I think that I will start a box for next year: things too good to throw out, but too small for Craig's List.

Philbert

That is a great idea! Think I will do the same! :msp_thumbsup:

[video=youtube;BV0UbcSOn6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV0UbcSOn6U[/video]I posted this on Andys Cristmas 460 build thread but I thought I should put it here also. I got to run the 460 a bit this weekend and my wife was there with the video camera. I am not sure if there is an easier way to post videos but this is how my wife figured out how to do it. So check it out this saw is sweet!:rock:Andy cuttin big cookies with Christmas modd'd 460 - YouTube

Last edited:
Back