Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I have one other item some of you may be interested in. These are not new, in fact they're probably 30+ years old. They came to me from a retired aircraft mechanic who is a very good friend. I've kept them waiting for the opportunity to use them for more than 3 years and still haven't got them out of the case.

The set is not complete, but almost. These are the actual "Allen" wrenches, as stated on each individual tool.

First PM...
101_0718.jpg

101_0722-1.jpg

Also spoken for. I'll look around the shop for more goodies next week. I'm sure there's more stuff somewhere around here that needs a new home.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Last edited:
Okay, I have one other item some of you may be interested in. These are not new, in fact they're probably 30+ years old. They came to me from a retired aircraft mechanic who is a very good friend. I've kept them waiting for the opportunity to use them for more than 3 years and still haven't got them out of the case.

Those are a nice looking set of allen wrenches. I'm seeing some nice stuff in here, about to head out in the shop and see what I can drum up.

I know there is someone out there that could use a small saw.Craftsman/Poulan 2.2 This thing runs great!I don't need it and don't have a bar for it.A little for shipping is all it takes LOL EDIT: It has a new home ! That was fast !! LOL

Last edited:
Wow I got to go to bed but I cant quit looking at the arborist site. I know I already got a very nice gift from Eric (saw mod) but I must say I just sent a PM to diggers dad about the allen wrench set. I use allens alot at work especially the larger sizes, I work at a place that builds fire trucks and my job is testing them. I use allen wrenches alot for adjusting and pulling out various plugs. I would like to get these allens but feel a little bad because I already got so much. I will look around my shop tommorrow and see if there is some stuff I could offer up for gifts. This has been a exciting day and I should really be getting to bed.

I know there is someone out there that could use a small saw.Craftsman/Poulan 2.2 This thing runs great!I don't need it and don't have a bar for it.A little for shipping is all it takes LOL EDIT: It has a new home ! That was fast !! LOL

That went so fast I will see what else I have? :D I have got some very nice stuff IMO in this thread! Just can't thank you guys enough :bowdown: Merry Christmas to all :rock: There are still things I put out there? Hope someone can use them?

I could use a good oil cap for my little red plastic XL. My cap's warped and doesn't tighten down or seal right. Threads skip. Makes the auto-oiler go kaput...

sheesh... I thought this wasn't the begging thread......:hmm3grin2orange:

ya know since this is the giving thread and not he begging thread... I wont say that a brake handle for a ms441 would be nice since 1/4 of mine is missing..... (top left quarter) but since its the giving thread... I wont say anything... :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Merry Christmas to all

Wow I got to go to bed but I cant quit looking at the arborist site. I know I already got a very nice gift from Eric (saw mod) but I must say I just sent a PM to diggers dad about the allen wrench set. I use allens alot at work especially the larger sizes, I work at a place that builds fire trucks and my job is testing them. I use allen wrenches alot for adjusting and pulling out various plugs. I would like to get these allens but feel a little bad because I already got so much. I will look around my shop tommorrow and see if there is some stuff I could offer up for gifts. This has been a exciting day and I should really be getting to bed.

Had you not mentioned it in your PM I would not have known about the saw mod. It was nice that you did mention it, thinking ahead like that keeps toes from being stepped on. I'm glad they're going to someone who will use them instead of me using them to gather dust.

that would be better then a lump of coal:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Well, Coal will burn nicely... SHE on the other hand I'm SURE smells even WITHOUT lighting her on fire...

Jkebxjunke I gotta say, man...we could ALL be 'not asking' for things to be given to us...

BUT, to be honest, i think just about ALL, if not ALL of us check out the SWAP THREAD as well... so post there...if it makes sense, maybe someone will wish it to you here ;) :cheers:

J

If you still have a filing guide left, I'd love to have one to give my son. I'm starting him on sharpening chains and I think it would help him out. Thanks, Marc

diggers_dad.......email me your [email protected] I'll send you one.

That means I have 1 left......speak up and the last file guide's yours!......but.....you'll have to email me your address!!!

46cc. I found a reference to these saws elsewhere: POULAN 2900, PP295, PP4620AV, 2750, 2775. I'll check my PP295 when I get home in the morning and see if it's the same as this little guy here.

I checked it this morning, it seems to match the PP295 I have here. I have your address, I'll plan to send it out to you Matt on Monday, let me know by then if you don't want it.

New Pull cord and Handle

I got this at a yard sale, Its new in the package. "Arnold" brand, starter handle with "solid nylon rope included 88'' of #4 1/2 " Free to good home, Hope fully sawgarage will post up the pic soon. Ill cover shipping, and Ill go out and look for some more stuff.

Oh yeah there is a website on the back arnoldparts.com

Merry CHRISTmas guys and gals

EDIT: Its been claimed, ill see what else I got laying around this afternoon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back