Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
attachment.php
Ready to be scratched up! May just drag the log chains through it to get it over :mad2:

Gotta get the shackle off the electric forklift. Was dragging Mom's truck into the shop with it the other week :D

Just sayin. After 3 days in bed, I could barely hold that sucker up to paint under neath it. Nice work Nate!!

Last edited:
little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
No way! Mine is definitely gloss black!! It may have to be sanded to fit... Plenty of primer, and couple extra coats of paint.

I like having a shackle point too. Dad welded up a tri-ball adjustable hitch when I had my lifted F150. I had him add a shackle point on it too. Came in handy a few times. But also had to get one with the long bolt/pin and put a nut on it so idiots wouldnt steal it!

turbo885

turbo885

ArboristSite Operative
here in pa they can ticket you for leaving a hitch in. i thought it was bs until i saw a ticket a guy got. i am sure he did something else wrong to cause it though BILL

andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
I dont like to leave my hitch in my receiver for 2 reasons. First is have you ever walked behind your truck late at night and whacked your shin on one? You may say a few choice words. Second is I live in Minnesota and the hitch will rust in to the receiver very fast and I have battled removing hitches out and again the choice words come out.

little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
I was about to drag my balls.. Today hauling a load of redoak firewood. 3/4 ton Dodge sitting on the stops on the leaf springs. Thought I was gonna have to take the hitch out :msp_scared: Rain has all the wood soaking wet!

Metals406

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
I've done the shin whack on a hitch. . . Sucks! Don't have the rusting problem here, nor the theft of hitches really.

Most trucks you see on the road will have their hitch in.

Sheesh, you guys are some serious anti-hook users!! :laugh:

Somebody use one already dang nabbit!! :D

little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
Spun out in the driveway yesterday Nate, thought I was going to get to use the hitch :p

Then had to lock er in 4wd to get to the woodpile. The ground here is saturated from rain. And all I have on the ground that I could pull around is 36" x 8' or bigger.

Metals406

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
Spun out in the driveway yesterday Nate, thought I was going to get to use the hitch :p

Then had to lock er in 4wd to get to the woodpile. The ground here is saturated from rain. And all I have on the ground that I could pull around is 36" x 8' or bigger.

Just so you know, doing broadies in the driveway doesn't constitute "spinning out". :D

little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
Does that mean Id have time to use my hitch?

Maybe Ill get a chance over the weekend. Gotta be something I can drag around, somewhere. I know the mudhole is still back in the woods, but missing the F150 with the 38"s

Latest posts