Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard from RiverRat2. . . He got his package. He closes the circle on these, and there are no more guys waiting to get their hooks. :rock:

Anybody besides Andy purdy their hook up yet??

How bout using them? I'd like to hear some feedback on their functionality. :popcorn:

Just heard from RiverRat2. . . He got his package. He closes the circle on these, and there are no more guys waiting to get their hooks. :rock:

Anybody besides Andy purdy their hook up yet??

How bout using them? I'd like to hear some feedback on their functionality. :popcorn:

Hey Nate. I'm going to paint my up this weekend, but its going to be a month or two before I get to use mine.

Will

Holy cow! A month or two eh? Winter got ya locked down?

No, I know its hard to believe but we don't get harsh winters here. Its cold right now for here, a cold snap for us is -5°c, it rarely snows. I usually do my cutting for the following winter in Febuary/March.

But I will go whenever I get a chance weather it be winter or spring or summer.

No, I know its hard to believe but we don't get harsh winters here. Its cold right now for here, a cold snap for us is -5°c, it rarely snows. I usually do my cutting for the following winter in Febuary/March.

But I will go whenever I get a chance weather it be winter or spring or summer.

Actually, the winter thing kind of makes sense, being your just north of Seattle.

Metals you don't know what you have started here in Possumville. We've had so much rain lately the woods and ground are soppy wet. That being said and a box from you I'm on full guard trying to keep Little Possum out of the mud. He walks around saying he just wants to get his truck or mine or something stuck so he can try out his New Hook.

Bout scared to leave the farm for fear of what I might find when I come back a truck or tractor in the pond or center bound in a mud hole and LP and his new hook hooked up to it a yanking away at it.
Keep up the good work they look great and I'd rather pull Knothead out the mud than jail!

Metals you don't know what you have started here in Possumville. We've had so much rain lately the woods and ground are soppy wet. That being said and a box from you I'm on full guard trying to keep Little Possum out of the mud. He walks around saying he just wants to get his truck or mine or something stuck so he can try out his New Hook.

Bout scared to leave the farm for fear of what I might find when I come back a truck or tractor in the pond or center bound in a mud hole and LP and his new hook hooked up to it a yanking away at it.
Keep up the good work they look great and I'd rather pull Knothead out the mud than jail!

:laugh::laugh:

Just doing what I can for the youth! Hahaha

Hey Nate, painting in the cold sucks, takes forever to cure. Just brought the hooks in from the garage so they'd fully cure down by the wood stove.

FLAT BLACK!!

attachment.php

Hey Nate, painting in the cold sucks, takes forever to cure. Just brought the hooks in from the garage so they'd fully cure down by the wood stove.

FLAT BLACK!!

It does suck painting in the cold! Hook looks nice in the black! . . I'm curious to see how everyone paints theirs differently. Different paint strokes for different folks! :laugh:

Back