Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waiting for this thread to come up. I have a 3400 Poulan, minus p/c(burned up). Yes it is taken apart, and yes, I believe it is mostly if not all there. I would like to give the whole thing away and not part it out if possible. PM me if you want it. I may be able to help with some of the shipping.

Shea

PS-I know there is probably more, just keep stepping over that one so it is fresh on the mind.

I got a couple jugs here...

On the left is a 54mm Husqvarna that someone did some "grinding" on. Also has a broken fin on top. Not sure what it fits. 385 maybe? On the right, a Makita 6401 with light scoring. It should be an easy clean up. Just pay shipping.
image.jpg image.jpg

Brad,

I can use the 655 cover. I have house guests now with my sister and 2 kids arriving later today so it will be Sunday before I can scrounge.

Gary
I could use the 029/039 muffler to replace a hacked up muffler mod from the previous owner. I will dig something out in the morning to pay it forward .
Thanks Brad
Snell, I'll take the 066 carb box if it's still available.
Please PM me your name and address.

Latest posts

Back