Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How'd you ruin the jug? I'd love to see an example of how you do port shapes. Did you port this. Would you be willing to part with it?

Randy I have a question at For Hot Clams. I'd appreciate your input. Or I may end up calling you.

That kinda sounds like a threat

Ok I'll stop talking

Gentleman I have a stock Ford AM/FM radio, no tape, cd player, from a 2001 350 I bought new years ago. The radio was used for less than a week, I installed an aftermarket radio in it's place.

No pics right now. If anyone can use it, PM me and I will send it on it's way ASAP.

Happy holidays.

Chris

So much for the power of Christmas. Come on Dudes
its called being a joke,,,,, the way the world is we ALL need to lighten up and have thick skin especially on here,,,,, if it offended you I appoligize,,,,
now on a good note,,,,, my wife will have to help me tomorrow to get it all together but I will have many loops of Windsor chain,,, most have only been filed 2 times or less,,, I will have the lengths and all info with a pic of them,,,,, right now I am on heavy pain pills due to my surgery and not feeling good at all,,, if I remember right I have 60,,,72 and 84 drive lengths,,, so watch sometime tomorrow for it,,, I have a bunch of new stihl chains I am going to go ahead and change over to

OK guys...you got me in the spirit of giving!!!! I have two items to give thus far.

1. I have a used 365 Husky P/C. Jug is mint and the piston was installed from the factory backwards...it has a slight grove on one side of the skirt but I think its fully functional.

2. I have a never used 044/440 P/C Big Bore kit 12mm. White box, not sure who made it. Nice clean casting. Can't use this anymore as all I have left for 44's is a 10mm, sold my other two.

PM me with your name and address if there is any interest. $5 pay pal for shipping.

Thanks everyone for many years of knowledge sharing and help and ideas!!! Lotta GREAT people here and I wanna try to pay ahead!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Rich

Ok, here's an odd one. Anybody want this old head off a peavey? Solid piece, not at all rotted. Looks to be a newer one - probably not vintage. I picked it up several years ago with the intentions of making a new handle. Labonville used to have replacement handles. Please pay shipping.
I would like that where you located?

its called being a joke,,,,, the way the world is we ALL need to lighten up and have thick skin especially on here,,,,, if it offended you I appoligize,,,,
now on a good note,,,,, my wife will have to help me tomorrow to get it all together but I will have many loops of Windsor chain,,, most have only been filed 2 times or less,,, I will have the lengths and all info with a pic of them,,,,, right now I am on heavy pain pills due to my surgery and not feeling good at all,,, if I remember right I have 60,,,72 and 84 drive lengths,,, so watch sometime tomorrow for it,,, I have a bunch of new stihl chains I am going to go ahead and change over to
Why don't you offer up some pain pills. Just sayin

Ok this is what I have as of now. Don't know if anyone would need it lol! 57dl #10 chain used but still lots of life left will need a good oiling.image.jpg image.jpgAnd I have a useable buck 121 the case is a little dry but still can be used PM your name and add and I'll send either out to you. image.jpg

OK guys...you got me in the spirit of giving!!!! I have two items to give thus far.

1. I have a used 365 Husky P/C. Jug is mint and the piston was installed from the factory backwards...it has a slight grove on one side of the skirt but I think its fully functional.

2. I have a never used 044/440 P/C Big Bore kit 12mm. White box, not sure who made it. Nice clean casting. Can't use this anymore as all I have left for 44's is a 10mm, sold my other two.

PM me with your name and address if there is any interest. $5 pay pal for shipping.

Thanks everyone for many years of knowledge sharing and help and ideas!!! Lotta GREAT people here and I wanna try to pay ahead!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Rich

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Rich
Pm scent

Latest posts

Back